Everette Brown Scouting Report

I thought Brown uses a pretty nice "shoulder dip" move in the games and highlights I've seen as well as his spin move, so he already has two more moves than Kelsay or Denny!!! :ph34r:

His moves kind of mimic Bruce Smith's!!! Not saying he is that caliber but the moves are strikingly similar.

I agree with the poster who discussed the history of FSU DE's in the NFL. That being said, FSU plays in a strong football conference (though it is no longer the ACC from the days when Miami dominated)....

Miami wasn't in the ACC when they were dominant, they've only been in the ACC for like 5 years

No love for Lonnie Johnson:)

There's a reason for that. :ph34r:

While the lack of a real, pass-catching TE has been a killer, an upgrade on the DL is more needed than anything, IMO. My only concern is that the staff will stick with Kelsay because of his contract.

If not and their collective heads are out of their arse, Everette Brown and Aaron Maybin are the two guys I'd target....depending on what happens in free agency.

Some mock drafts don't have Everette going in the 1st round. I'm guessing he will, though.

It's a little early, IMO, to lock on to any one guy, until we see what the Bills do in FA.

I agree that it is early, but what else is there for us to do during another winter of discontent.

I like this player. He certainly has the frame 6'4" to accomodate another 20 pounds if the Bills want to use him on the DLine - you usually want your DE to be around 270 or so to be able to stand up to the run. He could also be effective at the OLB position if he stays at his current weight and speed.