Obamas change - cabinet already under investigation

VABills

Not that anyone here cares about the facts but, not only does Obama not yet HAVE a cabinet, as already pointed out, but Richardson is not the target of this investigation, which has been underway for awhile. The subject of the investigation is CDR, a CA company which received payments totalling about $1.5m in 2004-2005 for work on a NM transportation program. Allegations were made that there was "pay for play" in getting the contracts, via someone in the NM government. CDR and its CEO together combined to contribute $110k to three political committees that were formed by Richardson.

There have been no allegations of any money going to Richardson, or that he benefited in any way. The investigation has been in process for awhile and was expected to have been completed by now, meaning that the path to confirmation for Richardson would be clear. Since the investigation is not done, and with the Blago234erfe@$"vich mess hanging in the air, Richardson decided it would be better to step aside now rather than to add an additional distraction.

Nice try.

I was going to say...but didn't want to cloud the thread with those pesky "fact" thingies.

Though you'd be up in arms if this were a Republican governor. Hell, you HAVE been up in arms when Republicans pull the same sh--.

Sure there will be lots of change. Corruption already has prompted Richardson to withdraw as Commerce sec. Who's next?

I love change. If we didn't have change we wouldn't have so much fun inside the beltway.

Change you can believe in. It's really just a matter of changing the R or D after the name. Otherwise, business as usual.

Come on....what did you expect. All I knew a few months ago was that regardless of who won- Obama or McCain that it would be a step in the right direction

Due diligence- look it up. He should have been fully vetted before the Messiah named him for the post.

As annoying as the nickname has become, he would have to be a Messiah to undo the damage from the last eight years. McCain should thank him for winning- This will be one of the most difficult Presidential terms in the history of our country.

I was going to say...but didn't want to cloud the thread with those pesky "fact" thingies.

Though you'd be up in arms if this were a Republican governor. Hell, you HAVE been up in arms when Republicans pull the same sh--.

But he didn't pull anything.

Hey I have agreed that Blago@#$@#$FIU@RYvich ought to be locked up if he did what they say he did. I'd love to kick him in the ass myself.

But he didn't pull anything.

Hey I have agreed that Blago@#$@#$FIU@RYvich ought to be locked up if he did what they say he did. I'd love to kick him in the ass myself.

No, he probably didn't. And I maintain the same position I have for the past many years: no one should be vilified for being merely investigated.

Blago should have his ass kicked just for wearing a ferret on his head. :lol: He's the only person I've ever looked at and exclaimed "Jesus, even his HAIR looks dishonest!"

No, he probably didn't. And I maintain the same position I have for the past many years: no one should be vilified for being merely investigated.

Blago should have his ass kicked just for wearing a ferret on his head. :lol: He's the only person I've ever looked at and exclaimed "Jesus, even his HAIR looks dishonest!"

Have you take a good look at Rick "Goodhair" Perry lately? His is darker, and his features more of a Neanderthal (but then, he's a Republican). Both of them out to be wearing plaid sportcoats and selling gently-used Edsels or Yugos.

Blago's investigation at least includes a smoking gun tape. Even if he doesn't get indicted, he's a bad !@#$ing guy and should be run out of office.