who do you like this weekend?

jester43

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you ever seen both teams and the announcers butcher a single a play?

Eagles WR drop actually helps them because Childress is too stupid to accept the penalty and push them back, instead giving them a 44yd FG.

Buck & Aikman of course don't mention it.

It's Wildcard Weekend on Fox!

i am so good at playoff "predictions," i shall only refer to myself in the third person in this thread.

the jester says:

atl over az (pick)

colts +1

fish - 3.5

phl/min OVER 41.5

the jester says all aboard...wash away your suffering with some easy benjamins.

Ouch, babe.

EDIT: On the plus side, you can stop referring to yourself in the third person, since your playoff record took such a big hit.

i am so good at playoff "predictions," i shall only refer to myself in the third person in this thread.

Round 2 is one of the best sports weekends of the year. Back to normal with the home teams favored

Balt @ Tenn -3

AZ @ Car -9.5

Philly @ NYG -4

SD @ Pit -6

I don't like the Chargers defense or the Steelers inability to block anyone, so I like the winner of Ravens-Titans to get to the Super Bowl.

The Panthers are probably glad to be the #2 seed instead of the #1.

the jester says:

atl over az (pick)

colts +1

fish - 3.5

phl/min OVER 41.5

the jester says all aboard...wash away your suffering with some easy benjamins.

Dont quit your day job Jester. 0-4, that is the way to startoff the playoffs LOL.

Round 2 is one of the best sports weekends of the year. Back to normal with the home teams favored

Balt @ Tenn -3

AZ @ Car -9.5

Philly @ NYG -4

SD @ Pit -6

I don't like the Chargers defense or the Steelers inability to block anyone, so I like the winner of Ravens-Titans to get to the Super Bowl.

The Panthers are probably glad to be the #2 seed instead of the #1.

I do not care what the line is on the Arizona, Carolina is going to blow them right out of the stadium. This will be the easiest money to be made on the weekend. The other games, not sure about right now. Kinda leaning towards Tenn, NYG & SD.