who do you like this weekend?

jester43

Colts Chargers game should be the best game of the weekend....its also the only matchup of the weekend with two veteran QBs

the Eagles are will have the most lopsided victory of the weekend

The thing about the Colts is, when Bob Sanders is healthy, they win.

I have a feeling this game will be a good one.

As for the Eagles, I think they have a lot of talent with a quarterback who can get the job done. I really like that team but it seems like they always come up short in the big moments. They should handle the Vikings with ease.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Arizona won and now I have nowhere to live..... :worthy:

the jester has reported to take his beating.

the jester apologizes for not reminding you prior to gametime that the falcons were his "lightest" play.

the jester is on your side from here on out. have no fear.

the jester is sorry about your house.

the jester says you can sleep on his couch if need be.

The thing about the Colts is, when Bob Sanders is healthy, they win.

I have a feeling this game will be a good one.

As for the Eagles, I think they have a lot of talent with a quarterback who can get the job done. I really like that team but it seems like they always come up short in the big moments. They should handle the Vikings with ease.

the Colts are more aggressive and dont play the standard cover 2 when Sanders is in the lineup

i like the Eagles simply because they are the better team and Tavaris Jackson is starting his first playoff game against a very aggressive defense...Im guessing we see Gus before this game is over

the Eagles will face the Giants the following week and most likely get smoked

the Colts are more aggressive and dont play the standard cover 2 when Sanders is in the lineup

i like the Eagles simply because they are the better team and Tavaris Jackson is starting his first playoff game against a very aggressive defense...Im guessing we see Gus before this game is over

the Eagles will face the Giants the following week and most likely get smoked

The Eagles beat the Giants 20-14 on the 7th of December and lost to the Giants 36-31 in early November.

I think they match up well against the Giants.

The Eagles beat the Giants 20-14 on the 7th of December and lost to the Giants 36-31 in early November.

Yup, every NYG fan is pulling for the Vikings tomorrow because they'll have a much easier time with AZ than Philly.

I'm not betting this week because I knew liking all 4 road favorites was suicide.

The Ravens will wipe the walls with Miami, just like in Week 7. The only iffy game this weekend IMHO was the Cards-Atlanta game, but I picked the Cards and they held on to win.

Didn't see that Colts loss coming. Although those cross-country flights/games are killers.

Fortunately the Ravens don't have to cross timezones and have just a 2-1/2 hour flight.

I actually like the Chargers a lot today as well as the Ravens.

Not so sure about the Arizona/Atlanta game. If I had to choose, I would take Cardinals.

Got a $200, 4 team parlay going still after tonight's outcomes. Need the Ravens and the Iggles tomorrow to win $1600. Backed up today's bet with $500 on the Bolts and letting that ride on the Iggles tomorrow.

Got a $200, 4 team parlay going still after tonight's outcomes. Need the Ravens and the Iggles tomorrow to win $1600. Backed up today's bet with $500 on the Bolts and letting that ride on the Iggles tomorrow.

Good work. I liked Indy because it was one of the few (maybe the only) postseason games where Manning actually had the better defense on his team. But the Chargers were clearly the better team despite all the whining in the other thread.

I really dont see the Eagles beating the Giants twice in a little over a month at New York

i am so good at playoff "predictions," i shall only refer to myself in the third person in this thread.

the jester says:

atl over az (pick)

colts +1

fish - 3.5

phl/min OVER 41.5

the jester says all aboard...wash away your suffering with some easy benjamins.

BURN

BURN

it is well known the jester shares your frustration with his recent prediction management.

the jester believes, however, that you are better served by continuity than a disruptive overhaul.

the jester believes there are many positives to build on.

this is not to say, however, that the jester will be complacent.

the jester recognizes the issues, and they will be addressed.

it is well known the jester shares your frustration with his recent prediction management.

the jester believes, however, that you are better served by continuity than a disruptive overhaul.

the jester believes there are many positives to build on.

this is not to say, however, that the jester will be complacent.

the jester recognizes the issues, and they will be addressed.

By going 0-2, and soon to be 0-3 at least (the Dols will lose), you're not even close to a 0.4375 winning percentage (7-9).

By going 0-2, and soon to be 0-3 at least (the Dols will lose), you're not even close to a 0.4375 winning percentage (7-9).

the jester is aware that spending recklessly does not guarantee success.

the jester's "cash-to-the-playmoney-cap" strategy will minimize any losses accrued.

the jester is aware that spending recklessly does not guarantee success.

the jester's "cash-to-the-playmoney-cap" strategy will minimize any losses accrued.

Fezmid hopes that the jester will be back next week to predict the second round of the playoffs. Fezmid would like to pick the opposite and win his house back. :sick: