McGee

Isn't Clements the punt returner? I think you mean kickoff returner. We have a few guys that can handle that chore, but I don't recall who is next in line. Burns?

Burns, a slow crappy RB, and perhaps an even worse return man. If we're not going to make thim a FB, then we should've cut him. Never been impressed by burns for a second and I thought Shaud Williams looked alright during the preseason.

We could really use TM this weekend though. However, expect a lot of good field position anyhow, becuase Rackers has 5 fg of 50 or more this year, but if they try that hsit in the Ralph, you know Rackers can't put it through that distance with our weather.

It's just up to our offense not to tur......ah nevermind.

Avoiding the fairly worthless editorial comments, the next player on the depth chart for kick returns after McGee is Josh Reed.

91409[/snapback]

YIKES!........Were really in good hands with Josh Reed. (if ya didn`t see that I just rolled my eyes.)

i'm nto sure but i think howard said it would be haddad

91739[/snapback]

I think Haddad is also on the injury report this week. Safe guess would be Reed/Burns.

EDIT: as of 7 PM Friday (Jason Bristol, Empire Sports Report), Haddad is a game-time decision.

Ha! Sammy baby!!

You crack me up.

Seriously, I wish someone knew.

I think Clements gives us our best opportunity to get field position

as an ecperienced player. But If I was the coach... Give it to our burner.. Lee Evans!

91813[/snapback]

One of our starting CBs is still out, and the #3 is nicked up. Time to give our other starting CB more special-teams work? Might not be a good plan.

As previously noted - McGee is the KR, Clements is the PR (and hasn't returned a kickoff since 2001).

Even though he's never returned a kickoff in the regular season, Reed was the #2 KR through training camp and preseason. Shaud Williams is the only other player on the roster (other than up-backs like Fletcher or Shelton) who returned kickoffs in the preseason. And as previously mentioned, Burns has also returned a couple of kicks.

Evans didn't return kicks in college. Wonder if there's a reason for that?