Is Ralph just getting the fans to not care so much

Is he purposely reducing the ticket base so that a new owner has more justification to move the team?

I can't bring myself to read everything that's being discussed so if this already has a thread, dispose of this one please.

I think that's part of it. He's already built in the "economic" excuse with his post-announcement comments. Season tickets will go down, overall revenues will probably go down dramatically, and it will be used to justify moving the team, when in fact the reality is that it is in response to Ralph schitting on the fanbase.

Is he purposely reducing the ticket base so that a new owner has more justification to move the team?

I can't bring myself to read everything that's being discussed so if this already has a thread, dispose of this one please.

I doubt Ralph has a plan. He says the team will not be sold until after his death. He seems not to care that they will get to the superbowl before then.

I have seen this thought brought up before, but it deserves its own thread. :beer: It would not suprise me if Ralph is greasing the tracks for the Bills to leave upon his sale of the team. With the support the Bills have received in Buffalo it would be a public relations nightmare & black eye for the NFL, if the Bills were to leave. On the other hand if next year only 30 - 40 thousand people attend games the NFL can say "Well Buffalo didn't support the Bills so they HAD TO BE MOVED"

Ralph has no intention of moving the team. However, if Jim Kelly's group doesn't get the team after his passing, it's anybody's guess

Has anyone actually verified the existence of "Jim Kelly's group"? I know he doesn't have the funds to drive such a venture, yet Bills fans love to throw this Kelly cabal around as if it's truly real.

Probably more false hope.

Has anyone actually verified the existence of "Jim Kelly's group"? I know he doesn't have the funds to drive such a venture, yet Bills fans love to throw this Kelly cabal around as if it's truly real.

Probably more false hope.

He's kept it quiet about who's involved in the group because of other ventures that some of them are involved in

I'm pretty sure it's not an explicit "plan" to do this, but Ralph knows his actions will ultimately make that sale easier.

On the other hand, what does he care how easy it will be to sell the team? He'll be dead when it happens.