At this point the only thing that can save us

For the last time, Belichick was a genius coordinator with 2 Super Bowl rings, including devising the gameplan that stunned the Bills in SB XXV, prior to getting the Browns job. Free agency was new in the NFL, so turning teams around was still much harder than it is today.

Jauron was at best an average assistant coach, has now had 7 losing seasons in 8+ attempts and has had the benefit of 3 crops of free agents. The comparisons need to end, the guy would lose a coin flip to Belichick 9 out of 10 times.

hehe....have you ever seen a bigger coaching mismatch than we saw last week??. It was stunning...yet sad.

For the last time, Belichick was a genius coordinator with 2 Super Bowl rings, including devising the gameplan that stunned the Bills in SB XXV, prior to getting the Browns job. Free agency was new in the NFL, so turning teams around was still much harder than it is today.

Jauron was at best an average assistant coach, has now had 7 losing seasons in 8+ attempts and has had the benefit of 3 crops of free agents. The comparisons need to end, the guy would lose a coin flip to Belichick 9 out of 10 times.

True.

As a battered fan though, I was starting to :wub: when reading these insensate comparisons. Like comparing his record to Tom Landry. As if anyone that's awake can't tell the difference between Monet's Water Lillies and a Velvet Elvis because they are both paintings. :wallbash:

Put your money where your mouth is Ralph....did you say something about this team not having enough talent?

PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS

We cannot generate a pass rush without blitzing.....FINE.....Suggs or Peppers will do nicely here

We need to improve at center....FINE...Jason Brown will do nicely until whoever we draft gets up to speed

We also need another linebacker, another safety, and a veteran wideout until we know our youngsters can handle the load

PULL OUT YOUR @ucking wallet. Maybe if you bring in enough talented players instead of Wall Mart super savers they can make DJ actually look halfway like a NFL HC.

Sick and tired of have salary cap space to spend yet we dont bring in top talent or even quality depth.

Suggs, Peppers and Brown would have to WANT to come to BUFFALO!

I know if I were a player, and a free agent this year...I would rather sign for $8 million to go to Miami, then $10 million and come to Buffalo. MOST PLAYERS CARE ABOUT AND WANT TO WIN!