After you're all done complaining...

BuffaloJBill

Don't post much but by no mean am I a newbie here... Deep breath and here we go...

Although I tend to favor this message board over bb.com and others, it's increasingly become a place where it takes about a 1/2 hour to find a thread actually discussing football. When I do finally find one, it lasts about 3 posts before it becomes nothing but complaining, whining, shooting down other posters who actually have opinions and ideas other of their own etc. And ik ik, everyone will say "that's what this board is for" "welcome to the internet" blah blah blah." but come on people... come onnnnnnnn.

SUCK IT UP YOU'RE A BILLS FAN!!! Learn to love the misery. Keep your head down, fight through it, stay positive! I understand everyone is upset about our sudden downfall this year and wants to vent about having another mediocre season, but enough is enough. Let's start discussing what the team needs to do in the offseason, the draft, FA. Ralph and his old (old) school ways are clearly the underlying problem with this organization but there is nothing any of us can do about it. When the team does change hands, we will be faced with the real possibility of no longer having a hometown NFL team to obsess over, the cheer for, to complain about. So I say enjoy having a team to support and discuss while they're still here. Stop all the boo-hooing and the "i don't like the move they/he made" talk and get over it. And the people that have stated they are "no longer a fan of this team" or "i'm giving up my season tickets" great, good for you, do you want a medal? A pat on the back for giving up? The superbowl will taste sweetest to those that were there through thick and thin.

All the players support Jauron, and although I don't necessarily agree with keeping him, the players, front office personel, and yes, even Ralph know way more about how to run a team than anyone here. List all the stats you want, but Jauron is a good coach and a good leader. If he can't succeed in Buffalo next year, I have no problem bringing in a new coach, but I don't mind one bit that he is back this year. The Bills will be better off with the same staff, albeit not a stellar one, rather than a completley new staff and system.

I think the Bills will make some great off-season acquisitions (ala the Kawika and Stroud additions) and not only will we start out strong like this year, but we will rid Orchard Park of the early-mid to late-early-mid to mid to early-late-mid season slumps and make the playoffs in '09!!! WHEEWWWWW GO BILLS!!!!!!

All the players support Jauron, and although I don't necessarily agree with keeping him, the players, front office personel, and yes, even Ralph know way more about how to run a team than anyone here.

Give Me three Years and I'll prove you dead wrong on this point... :worthy:

All the players support Jauron, and although I don't necessarily agree with keeping him, the players, front office personel, and yes, even Ralph know way more about how to run a team than anyone here. List all the stats you want, but Jauron is a good coach and a good leader. If he can't succeed in Buffalo next year, I have no problem bringing in a new coach, but I don't mind one bit that he is back this year. The Bills will be better off with the same staff, albeit not a stellar one, rather than a completley new staff and system.

I think the Bills will make some great off-season acquisitions (ala the Kawika and Stroud additions) and not only will we start out strong like this year, but we will rid Orchard Park of the early-mid to late-early-mid to mid to early-late-mid season slumps and make the playoffs in '09!!! WHEEWWWWW GO BILLS!!!!!!

If you think Jauron is a good coach and leader, then why do you not agree on keeping him?

Don't post much but by no mean am I a newbie here... Deep breath and here we go...

SUCK IT UP YOU'RE A BILLS FAN!!! Learn to love the misery. Keep your head down, fight through it, stay positive! I understand everyone is upset about our sudden downfall this year and wants to vent about having another mediocre season, but enough is enough. Let's start discussing what the team needs to do in the offseason, the draft, FA.

I think the Bills will make some great off-season acquisitions (ala the Kawika and Stroud additions) and not only will be start out strong like this year, but we will rid Orchard Park of the early-mid to mid to early-late-mid season slumps and make the playoffs in '09!!! WHEEWWWWW GO BILLS!!!!!!

OK, fine. Here's my opinion for what it's worth:

1) The most important thing this team needs to do in the off season is come up with a new strength & conditioning coach and/or program - they are overall too weak and much too fat along the offensive line. (See Langston Walker's gut)

2) The most important thing they need to do in free agency is to sign the very best veteran center available, if there will be a good one out there this March, or tight end, or defensive end.

3) The most important thing they need to do in the draft is to supplement what they did not get done in free agency, for center, tight end and defensive end.

All of that said, I still cannot believe these important things will be done, or most likely not get done, with the same inner circle of managment and coaches making the calls. Oops, I just complained again, didn't I? Well that's life.

eh, thats fine my whole post was complaining about complaining. i would have been ok with jauron leaving because he has had enough time here to succeed and so goes the way of being an nfl coach, but I do still think he's a good coach and don't mind that he's back for another try. What do you think we'll do about the TE and C positions? Robert-best worst hands in the nfl-Royal better be gone that's for sure.

eh, thats fine my whole post was complaining about complaining. i would have been ok with jauron leaving because he has had enough time here to succeed and so goes the way of being an nfl coach, but I do still think he's a good coach and don't mind that he's back for another try. What do you think we'll do about the TE and C positions? Robert-best worst hands in the nfl-Royal better be gone that's for sure.

I have not had the ambition to check out what free agent tight ends or centers will be out there this coming year. I've been waiting to see who the new GM & coach of the Bills would be first. :beer:

Anyway, other then Tony Gonzales, I don't know who's available or what the Bills will do, really. Amazingly, as far paying for free agents, Wilson has spent some money. Let us never forget the 70 something million laid out for Dockery, Walker and that old center-guard whats his name that was injured this season....or was he cut? I don't remember. So if there are some decent FA's available, there's always a chance Wilson will spend the money for them.

The bigger question is, will we get lucky and sign the right one or ones this time?? (See Marcus Stroud instead of Kris Jenkins, and see Kiwakee Mitchell instead of Joey Porter.)