HEY RALPH YOU OWE US 1

Ill agree... But for the most part it was a good idea....

Maybe we should restart the idea... Maybe for sometime after the superbowl???

SOMETHING must be done!

Duuuuuude...a true wad would never lie about Jim Kelly coming to a protest of 4 people......

First rule of Wad Club....never lie about Wad Club

Ill agree... But for the most part it was a good idea....

Maybe we should restart the idea... Maybe for sometime after the superbowl???

SOMETHING must be done!

I agree something should be done but let's stop setting ourselves up for failure with lies and lets stop getting our post count up by replying to ourselves. :thumbdown:

(Steve In Atlanta 2008 @ Dec 30 2008, 10:03 PM) Banned for what?IM just sitting here realizing that i have been waisting my time with a bunch of losers who want to battle with fellow fans.About the "demonstration" its off... Im not gonna waste anymore effort.So im signing off and deleting my account from here on. Its not worth the effort and getting blasted.There are peeps on here that have posted 1000's of times.. to all of you FOCK OFF and get a life! 

By the way Steve, you promised yesterday to delete your account and leave us for good, what happened?

If it is your first time at Wad Club...you have to demonstrate

I tried... But like im a sucker and keep coming back to the bills every year i came back to this siht.

Why battle with FELLOW fans? It kills me to see some one in an Andre Reed Jersey fist fighting someone in a Jim Kelly Jersey... Its Buffalo Mentality! Moronic, ridicoulus behavior!

Yall slammed me and i reacted...plain and simple