Stop complaining and cancel your tickets

VJ91

This is the one and only way of showing the inner circle how you feel. I know you don't want to do it. Some on this forum have bragged about cancelling most of their seats. Some have said they have upgraded to such good seats that they won't cancel them. Some have even invited others to cancel so they can get their seats from them.

That's what the inner circle wants. They have hedged their bets that most of the fans will calm down and not cancel their seats. Wilson laughed off questions about major seat cancellations by saying every team will lose season tickets sales due to the "economy." (Funny how he laughs at such serious issues as his own fans being pissed and the state of the economy, yet he gets upset for being called doddering.)

Sorry Bills Nation, if you believe that this is the very lowest state of the Bills history, then you have to suck it up and cancel your season tickets, and let the chips fall where they may. Protests, bill board signs, picketing, e-mails, and the very best angry or funny or sarcastic posts on this forum won't even get their attention. Season tickets sales dropping from over 50,000 to around 20,000 in the next 30 days..............now that will get their attention.

About three weeks ago I sent my ticket for the Pats game to Brandon with a letter stating that this was a show of Non- support for Jauron. Today I will send him another letter asking him to cease all contact with me pretaining to the Buffalo Bills organization. I want no mail, no phone calls. If they do send me a renewel letter I will mark it return to sender, and drop it back in the mail box. But one person will make little difference. I read about protests by boycott, or walk out and saw little to no evidance of it at the game sunday. Just a lot of talk and that is what Old ralphie boy is banking on. The only thing he cares about is the bottom line. How about a show of force from the multitude. Talk is cheap and makes you feel good for the moment but actions are long lasting. I'm calling on everyone to take one for the team.

About three weeks ago I sent my ticket for the Pats game to Brandon with a letter stating that this was a show of Non- support for Jauron. Today I will send him another letter asking him to cease all contact with me pretaining to the Buffalo Bills organization. I want no mail, no phone calls. If they do send me a renewel letter I will mark it return to sender, and drop it back in the mail box. But one person will make little difference. I read about protests by boycott, or walk out and saw little to no evidance of it at the game sunday. Just a lot of talk and that is what Old ralphie boy is banking on. The only thing he cares about is the bottom line. How about a show of force from the multitude. Talk is cheap and makes you feel good for the moment but actions are long lasting. I'm calling on everyone to take one for the team.

Good work. I told them yesterday to not waste the stamps and paper with any correspondence with me regarding my fours seats. I'm done. So is my buddy and his pair next to me.

Spending money to support mediocrity is the ultimate shame.

RW has everyone by the nuts, he thinks, and correctly so, that people are so scared this team will leave (because the curmudgeon has ensure that outcome through his greed) that they will support it no matter what. I don't care anymore. Leave.

The city and region is bigger and more important to me than the Bills. The Bills lend nothing to it other that stealing taxpayer dollars to subsidize RWs profit.

Beat it losers.

I mailed off all of my Pirates shirts, caps, a program, and the media guide with a letter stating my termination of association. That's because the organization is purposely lowballing fans to make a profit off of revenue sharing. That is the right thing to do, because they will NEVER care, and will NOT sell anytime soon.

However, the Bills will be sold soon, and if I did that, it would be a huge mistake, for Ralph is doing this to keep the team in Buffalo, and he is in no position to risk more money. By cancelling season tickets, it means the Bills are gone. I'd rather support the Bills now knowing the situation and wait out a couple of years rather than bail now- that's not right.

I mailed off all of my Pirates shirts, caps, a program, and the media guide with a letter stating my termination of association. That's because the organization is purposely lowballing fans to make a profit off of revenue sharing. That is the right thing to do, because they will NEVER care, and will NOT sell anytime soon.

However, the Bills will be sold soon, and if I did that, it would be a huge mistake, for Ralph is doing this to keep the team in Buffalo, and he is in no position to risk more money. By cancelling season tickets, it means the Bills are gone. I'd rather support the Bills now knowing the situation and wait out a couple of years rather than bail now- that's not right.

:thumbdown: Great post, and excellent comparison to the Pirates organization, that got their new stadium yet still chooses not to compete.

And the fact that Wilson is 90 and has told us the team will be sold apon his death is also a true and sad fact that we have to live with as Bills fans. So I respect your stance and reasons for keeping your Bills' seats. It is really a lousy situation to be in, but cancelling season tickets is the only way to make our anger known to the inner circle, regardless.