Doomsday has come to Buffalo! Go Dolphins!

hamtenp

Anyone listening? I am ending my association with the BILLS.

Was an avid Bills fan from 1975 to 2008. Moved to Miami in 1989. Still hung in as a Bills fan until I cannot take it anymore.

I am officially a Miami Dolphins fan

Dude, that's bad--never the dolfags. I'm thinking Panthers--they kind of remind me of the Levy era Bills. At least we'll play the Bills at home next year and that's definitely one win for my new team.

Was an avid Bills fan from 1975 to 2008. Moved to Miami in 1989. Still hung in as a Bills fan until I cannot take it anymore.

We're all upset, but geez. You are not a Bills fan if you can become a Dolphins fan. It just is not possible, they are our most hated rival. You are ridiculous. And don't ever come back.

nobody cares

Well, nobody in your and Muffy's minivan, anyway. You puttin in yer order for those Johnsonville brats, there, Chet? Mmmmmmmmm. Just think, you and your equally retar....er....dedicated friends will have more room in the parking lot for your nerf game now!!

To the OP. Think of it this way. Their cheerleaders are freakin SMOKIN'!!!! (You and all the folks in Toronto will have something in common, too. They REALLY like the Dolphins up there! )

To each their own. I've been a bills fan with no connection to the city of Buffalo since I was born, with ample opportunity to jump ship. It's not gonna happen. Been to Buffalo for several games over the years. I love it up there. Met some great people. I will under no circumstances find a new team, until the Bills are no longer in Buffalo. At which time I will then be an eagles fan. I can't blame you for jumping ship though. With the direction of this franchise I really can't. You probably should've thought your decision through a little more though. A Pennington led team will only get you so far.

To each their own. I've been a bills fan with no connection to the city of Buffalo since I was born, with ample opportunity to jump ship. It's not gonna happen. Been to Buffalo for several games over the years. I love it up there. Met some great people. I will under no circumstances find a new team, until the Bills are no longer in Buffalo. At which time I will then be an eagles fan. I can't blame you for jumping ship though. With the direction of this franchise I really can't. You probably should've thought your decision through a little more though. A Pennington led team will only get you so far.

Yeah, like 11 wins and a chance to host a playoff game. Pffft, what's that, anyway?

Well, nobody in your and Muffy's minivan, anyway. You puttin in yer order for those Johnsonville brats, there, Chet? Mmmmmmmmm. Just think, you and your equally retar....er....dedicated friends will have more room in the parking lot for your nerf game now!!

To the OP. Think of it this way. Their cheerleaders are freakin SMOKIN'!!!! (You and all the folks in Toronto will have something in common, too. They REALLY like the Dolphins up there! )

mmmmmmmmmmm Brats

I will never change teams....I will just stop watching the NFL.

Same HERE. If Buffalo doesnt have a team I dont watch. Unless something major happens this off season, highly doubt based on current junk, I do not plan on renewing NFL ST or buying new Bills gear. Will still listen to radio feed on sundays but watching this ineptness is too much.

Good riddance.

We'll see you back here in about 2 years when we're in the playoffs.