What is going to be your form of protest?

I am looking for honest feedback. As for me, I've had season tickets with a group of 8 people for the last 5 years and 6 of us are dead serious about not renewing. I know I'm gonna catch sh*t for that but Ralph said F U to all of the Bills fans today and I can't put money in his pocket anymore! The whole thing is very sad really......

Wow. Do you B word like this over every little thing that doesn't go your way in life?

You would have been a great Enron employee. Thats the spirit, just fall in line! My friends and I spend thousands a year supporting this team and the FANS have let OBD know that keeping Jauron is unacceptable. Jauron is 2 and 21 against teams with winning records and 7 of his 8 seasons as a head coach have been losing seasons and he is retained? I am not bitching, I'm just done throwing my money away. You obviously like dick.

1,350 bucks on top of seasons is what I spend a year on the Bills......1,350 goes to gas, parking, food & drink when im there........That 1,350 will now be set aside for the my kids Christmas's, so all in all it will work out better for me if the Bills keep DJ.....

No, I'm just not getting rid of my season tickets because Dick Jauron got extended. Worse things have happened. Protesting is the very nature of Americans but, after a while it gets disgusting. Like, seriously, what good do you think protesting about your sports team is going to do except make you look like a whinny little B word? That's all there is to it bud. You can't take it. And therefore it's better you leave. I can stomach sports better than you. I am more tolerable to having the enjoyment of rooting for my team.

You would have been a great Enron employee. Thats the spirit, just fall in line! My friends and I spend thousands a year supporting this team and the FANS have let OBD know that keeping Jauron is unacceptable. Jauron is 2 and 21 against teams with winning records and 7 of his 8 seasons as a head coach have been losing seasons and he is retained? I am not bitching, I'm just done throwing my money away. You obviously like dick.

Football apparently is pretty high on that priority list........... :lol:

And the dick comment confirms the lack of maturity on your part

No, I'm just not getting rid of my season tickets because Dick Jauron got extended. Worse things have happened. Protesting is the very nature of Americans but, after a while it gets disgusting. Like, seriously, what good do you think protesting about your sports team is going to do except make you look like a whinny little B word? That's all there is to it bud. You can't take it. And therefore it's better you leave. I can stomach sports better than you. I am more tolerable to having the enjoyment of rooting for my team.

Well aren't you the !@#$ing Superfan?

Well aren't you the !@#$ing Superfan?

Really? That's the message you got from my post? Fine. You guys are all so high and mighty and quick to dismiss people, but the reality is that Buffalo loves it's Bills. When stuff goes horribly wrong, like a Dick Jauron extension, the minority who use a message board to fuel their anger say things they will not do and have no intention of doing. Nearly all of these people will be back watching the Bills each week in some form or another.

Agreed- and when it stops being enjoyable, why why bother anymore? Just to say you did?

There is no whinning going on here, just stating the facts. But you are right, I can't take it! Niether can the 5 others that are done! We aren't a bunch of 20 year olds who go and get shitfaced and play who's the least drunk to drive home. We care and it is obvious that Ralph does not. So why should we spend a lot of money every Sunday to be frustrated? You are nothing more than an ENRON employee and a robot....and a tool.

There is no whinning going on here, just stating the facts. But you are right, I can't take it! Niether can the 5 others that are done! We aren't a bunch of 20 year olds who go and get shitfaced and play who's the least drunk to drive home. We care and it is obvious that Ralph does not. So why should we spend a lot of money every Sunday to be frustrated? You are nothing more than an ENRON employee and a robot....and a tool.

I have a feeling he is not an ENRON employee nor a robot

I am looking for honest feedback. As for me, I've had season tickets with a group of 8 people for the last 5 years and 6 of us are dead serious about not renewing. I know I'm gonna catch sh*t for that but Ralph said F U to all of the Bills fans today and I can't put money in his pocket anymore! The whole thing is very sad really......

You're doing the right thing. Ticket sales need to take a significant drop in order for that old bastard to do anything.

I'm actually far from the tool and enron employee you think I am. I understand where you're coming from, but I'm not a sheep coming to Ralph Wilson Stadium following the built up hype each season. I come because I'm from Buffalo, I love Buffalo, I love sports and I want to see our sport team exceed at the national level. It's more than being a tool. It really is. I see where you're coming from, but this isn't politics. I'm not following some leader into a questionable future with no questions asked. This isn't some teenager voting for Obama because he enjoys the word change.

I'm trying to make the point that I can imagine the Jauron debacle be enough to sway you away from the cherished fandom that comes with representing the city of Buffalo. While to me it is mind boggling that you're abandoning your team here, it's more mind boggling that you're criticizing the loyal fans.

1,350 bucks on top of seasons is what I spend a year on the Bills......1,350 goes to gas, parking, food & drink when im there........That 1,350 will now be set aside for the my kids Christmas's, so all in all it will work out better for me if the Bills keep DJ.....

no it wont, because if you had your way, you'd be at the stadium watching a team that had a chance!!

I'm actually far from the tool and enron employee you think I am. I understand where you're coming from, but I'm not a sheep coming to Ralph Wilson Stadium following the built up hype each season. I come because I'm from Buffalo, I love Buffalo, I love sports and I want to see our sport team exceed at the national level. It's more than being a tool. It really is. I see where you're coming from, but this isn't politics. I'm not following some leader into a questionable future with no questions asked. This isn't some teenager voting for Obama because he enjoys the word change.

I'm trying to make the point that I can imagine the Jauron debacle be enough to sway you away from the cherished fandom that comes with representing the city of Buffalo. While to me it is mind boggling that you're abandoning your team here, it's more mind boggling that you're criticizing the loyal fans.

You see, this is the problem with one way communication! We are not folding up our tents as fans, we are simply not putting our money in the pocket of Ralph anymore. The Bills deciding to keep Jauron is not the reason we are done, it is ONE of the MANY reasons that we are done. The guys who I go to the games with are a great snapshot of WNY, White and Blue collar guys who love the Bills and Buffalo and we all feel the same way. Nowhere in my original post did I ever criticize the Bills fans who are not going to do anything other than voice their displeasure. You were the one who attacked me for posting my own dumb form of protest. But you're right this isn't politics, this is capitalism at it's finest because the bottom line is what counts, not the fans.

MURRA...it's called accountability...you are held accountable for the job you do or you don't get paid!!!!Why should'nt the Bills be held accountable and Ralph Wilson for that matter. We are in a recession and the times of disposable incomes have come and gone....He expects us to shell out our hard earned money why should'nt we expect or demand for that matter that he put a winning team on the field...It's common sense and we deserve better not only from the Bills and Ralph Wilson but the Sabres as well.....since when is mediocrity excepted as the norm and why should we pay for mediocrity?

You see, this is the problem with one way communication! We are not folding up our tents as fans, we are simply not putting our money in the pocket of Ralph anymore. The Bills deciding to keep Jauron is not the reason we are done, it is ONE of the MANY reasons that we are done. The guys who I go to the games with are a great snapshot of WNY, White and Blue collar guys who love the Bills and Buffalo and we all feel the same way. Nowhere in my original post did I ever criticize the Bills fans who are not going to do anything other than voice their displeasure. You were the one who attacked me for posting my own dumb form of protest. But you're right this isn't politics, this is capitalism at it's finest because the bottom line is what counts, not the fans.

I think you're letting it get to you too much. This is especially evident towards the end where you tell me that it isn't politics but capitalism. You're looking at it as if you're wasting your money, but the reality is that if money is a concern and you're truly not all for the Bills, then I am with you, it probably isn't economical to continue your die hard fandom of the Bills with season tickets. That's fine. If you want to blame it on not giving Ralph the money, then that is a totally different issue, that I can not contest. I attacked you because you believed that protesting needed to be done, or at least, that was implied since you began a thread questioning other people on their forms of protest. I will continue to attack you on that regard, because protesting is beyond silly in this situation. Season ticket sales resulting from the Jauron extension are not going to be half as bad as people on here seem to believe, and will have almost no result. If you guys had your way, however, and no one showed up next season, there would be no more Bills and then no one wins.

MURRA...it's called accountability...you are held accountable for the job you do or you don't get paid!!!!Why should'nt the Bills be held accountable and Ralph Wilson for that matter. We are in a recession and the times of disposable incomes have come and gone....He expects us to shell out our hard earned money why should'nt we expect or demand for that matter that he put a winning team on the field...It's common sense and we deserve better not only from the Bills and Ralph Wilson but the Sabres as well.....since when is mediocrity excepted as the norm and why should we pay for mediocrity?

The whole we deserve better bullsh*t is just another form of liberal propoganda getting the best of you. You don't deserve better pal, you have two teams that compete in the elite leagues in their respective sports. I mentioned earlier that people who complain about blaming people come off as bitches. You can blame anyone you want, and really the person in life who seeks accountability will always be a step behind the person who doesn't.