Laughing stock of the NFL

Gisele

The Bills aren't the laughingstock of the NFL. That goes to the Lions for their sucking and the Raiders for their organizational insanity. The Bills are just a forgotten team. We thought we had turned the corner. We hadn't. We thought that in 2003 and again in 2004, and the head fakes have turned expectations so far down the Bills seem irrelevant to any discussion of football. But they're not the laughingstock.

The sun also rises.

Some home town folks don't realize what a national laughing stock the Bills actually are. You know how we think of the Bengals? Multiply that times 2.

BILLS ARE NOW THE LAUGHING STOCK. LOOK AT ALL THE COMMERCIALS, NEEDS TO BE ACCOUNTABILITY AND THATS ON THE COACHES....IS THERE ANY DESPERATION IN OUR FRANCHISE, DOES WILSON THINK HES GONNA LIVE TO 125?

The Bills aren't the laughingstock of the NFL. That goes to the Lions for their sucking and the Raiders for their organizational insanity. The Bills are just a forgotten team. We thought we had turned the corner. We hadn't. We thought that in 2003 and again in 2004, and the head fakes have turned expectations so far down the Bills seem irrelevant to any discussion of football. But they're not the laughingstock.

The sun also rises.

True. But.

I'd rather be a Lions fan. The Lions don't have one foot out of Detroit.

What makes being a Bills fan in 2008-09 so uniquely agonizing is that you can't say "there's always next year." Every year feels like it could be our last in Buffalo.

I do not live in Buffalo anymore and let me tell you, yes, we are the laughingstock of the NFL. But no more...I'm done with this team. Ralph's refusal to field a competitive team has left me no other decision.

FWIW, I plan on writing the team to express my feelings and futures (non) actions like not buying any Bills related merchandise EVER AGAIN. I'm done with these losers!

Ralph Wilson makes me SICK, SICK SICK!!! Are you f-ing kidding me. Dick Jauron is a nice guy but he is an absolute loser of a head coach. It doesn't take 4 years to turn a franchise around, he needs to go... How many more blunders do we need to watch??? How many more emotionless responses do we need to see from this man??? He didn't win ONE divisional game. The Jets beat our asses twice and they fired their coach. I am so sick to my stomach; this is such a freak'n joke. All the players say how much they love Dick' well then win some damn games for him. Three 7-9 seasons in a row and you keep him. Zero playoff experiences and you keep him! We lose 8 of the last 10 games and you keep him! He misses on about 95% of his challenges and he costs us about 2 timeouts a game for unexcusable reasons! The players love to play for him because he coddles their asses and pats them on the back. We need a HC to come in hear and create some discipline and someone who knows how to game day manage. IS ANYONE ELSE SICK! I think I'm going to go throw up. What happens when he starts the season with 3 losses; then we'll fire him during the season. Get ready for the paper bage and boos from the 30,000 who attend the games. Ralph you blew it big time!!! SULLY rescue me with a trashing article tomorrow...