Jets still interested in Cowher

Simon

I have read and respect your thoughts about Cowher. But, how do you feel a Bills team led by Jauron will match against a Cowher led Jets ?

The sheer mass and volume of foolishness packed into such a limited space will likely cause this part of our galaxy to collapse in upon itself. :angry:

Nope.

Just a guy who wants to see the Jets as poorly coached as the Stillers were under Cowher. :angry:

Notwithstanding the playoff record, Steelers were always in the playoffs and that's all that we need in the AFC East - coaches/GMs whose playoff appearances outnumber Jauron's game day IQ.

The sheer mass and volume of foolishness packed into such a limited space will likely cause this part of our galaxy to collapse in upon itself. :angry:

Ha. Just to clarify, i lean towards your way of thinking on Cowher because he did have a lot of talent, especially on the D and with the Bus which he essentially rode to the ring. I can never ever forget his attempt to make Kordell Stewart more than what he really was- a competent WR at best. He tried playing up the 'Slash' role, annointed him a QB and destroyed his career while setting the Steelers back a couple of years.

Notwithstanding the playoff record, Steelers were always in the playoffs and that's all that we need in the AFC East - coaches/GMs whose playoff appearances outnumber Jauron's game day IQ.

The Steelers had the best talent in the NFL for many many years; enough to overcome the regularly scheduled blunders of a bad football coach(until playoff time rolled around and they weren't matched up against the Bengals and Browns of the NFL).

The Bills will not be carrying anywhere near that level of talent and will likely be no better off than they are now if subjected to The Chin's absurd game-day machinations.

Ha. Just to clarify, i lean towards your way of thinking on Cowher because he did have a lot of talent, especially on the D and with the Bus which he essentially rode to the ring. I can never ever forget his attempt to make Kordell Stewart more than what he really was- a competent WR at best. He tried playing up the 'Slash' role, annointed him a QB and destroyed his career while setting the Steelers back a couple of years.

In addition to that defensive talent he was regularly sitting on the best Offensive Line on the planet, an incredibly deep stable of RB's as well as HOF and ProBowl caliber WR's and TE's.

However I can't give him much grief about the Kordell thing; it was Stewart himself who fashioned himself a QB and refused to play fulltime at any other position.

The Steelers had the best talent in the NFL for many many years; enough to overcome the regularly scheduled blunders of a bad football coach(until playoff time rolled around and they weren't matched up against the Bengals and Browns of the NFL).

The Bills will not be carrying anywhere near that level of talent and will likely be no better off than they are now if subjected to The Chin's absurd game-day machinations.

Which in itself is a bizarre concept, since our chief scout was the Steelers chief scout when they loaded up on that talent.

Which in itself is a bizarre concept, since our chief scout was the Steelers chief scout when they loaded up on that talent.

Scouts, Colberts, Donahoes, Cowhers, etc. There is only one common thread in that franchises success. Rooneys.