SCHOTTENHEIMER to the JETs to work with son? time to get Marv back in

Chuckknox

that's all Marv has to do is get Bill Polian back to stock the team with more talent than anyone else, then Marv can keep the games close, like in the old days

Marv really didn't keep the games close in the old days. Each one of the 4 consecutive Super Bowls he led those talented teams into (an accomplishment never equaled by any SB winning or losing teams in the history of SB's, by the way), the scores became more lopsided against him. And in MOST of the games leading up to those 4 consecutive SB's during that amazing 4 year run, Marv still had trouble keeping the scores close.....because the Bills were blowing out their competition so much.

Yeah, I would just hate to see those kinds of old days back again, with all of these exciting 7-9-0 seasons to compare them to!

Marv really didn't keep the games close in the old days. Each one of the 4 consecutive Super Bowls he led those talented teams into (an accomplishment never equaled by any SB winning or losing teams in the history of SB's, by the way), the scores became more lopsided against him. And in MOST of the games leading up to those 4 consecutive SB's during that amazing 4 year run, Marv still had trouble keeping the scores close.....because the Bills were blowing out their competition so much.

Yeah, I would just hate to see those kinds of old days back again, with all of these exciting 7-9-0 seasons to compare them to!

Anytime someone mentions Marv and Ralph I think of Statler and Waldorf from The Muppet Show!

Not sure if this post is a joke (it lacks humour!), but according to ESPN, Schottenheimer has been in discssions with the Chiefs, to return as a team presidnet, in a similar fashion that Parcells currently holds with the Dophins...

Also, the Jets have contacted Bill Cowher about a coaching job, with, one would presume, some personnel power. According to ESPN, Cowher is inetersted in talking with the Jets...but has declined a smiilar offer from the Browns.