Who's decsion was it to kick a 46 yard FG in a tornado?

Mularkey

Sure, the winds never swirl in Orchard Park. The announcers also praised Jauron up and down yesterday and for the last 3 years actually. B-)

Kinda like Kirwan and Ryan did on Sirius. They think firing Jauron would be a bad move. Yeah, me too.

Only 3 more years...

Worse than that decision was the decision to punt the ball away with 3 minutes to go in the third quarter on like 4th and 5, especially considering the Patriots TD drive, and the fact that they went for it TWICE on fourth down. If you're going to be mad about anything in that game, that decision, the decision to give up the ball, should be it.

Why give the ball back knowing you're probably not going to get it again until the fourth? Did they expect to suddenly be able to put up 10 points going into the wind?

Worse than that decision was the decision to punt the ball away with 3 minutes to go in the third quarter on like 4th and 5, especially considering the Patriots TD drive, and the fact that they went for it TWICE on fourth down. If you're going to be mad about anything in that game, that decision, the decision to give up the ball, should be it.

Why give the ball back knowing you're probably not going to get it again until the fourth? Did they expect to suddenly be able to put up 10 points going into the wind?

I'm sure they were able to do it on Friday.

Very true but in my mind I just see that football being blown right out of the stadium and into the hole in the field house. It made my brain seize for a moment.

The announcers were acting like if you had the wind, those FGs were good by a mile in warm-ups.

All well and good if it's a tailwind, not the crosswind we had. And the Hawk claims yet another victim ...

Sure, the winds never swirl in Orchard Park. The announcers also praised Jauron up and down yesterday and for the last 3 years actually. B-)

For some unknown reason the people who cover the NFL have given Dick Jauron a blank check for a lifetime of horrible coaching. They think that since he is such a sweetheart of a guy that he should remain a head coach no matter what. You just watch the outrage after he is hopefully fired. There is no outrage over Mangini's firing who had two winning seasons in his three years with New York. But fire Dick Jauron after three straight losing seasons? 7 of 8? How dare Ralph do that to such a sweetheart of a guy. There's that and most NFL announcers are dunderheads anyways.