Bledsoe supporter here, and I even wear the jersey

jc707270

honestly i wonder if i can post here cause this year i have never seen (even on TV) a Bills game, i only read the after game reviews, but,

I support Bledsoe as far he is a member of the Bills team, and i always will support any player of my team.

As a Bills fan, i can't boo nay Bills player, it's not my job. It's other (no gentleman) team fan job. My job is to support my team, all the players.

when I go to the bar on sunday's. Why? Simply he is a memeber of this buffalo bills team and as far as those who think he sucks, well so does the rest of the team! The recievers (yes including eric dropsy, the ball must hit me in the hands, I always get the benefit of the doubt for drops moulds) drop passes that should be caught, the plays on both sides of the ball are very questionable at times, we get little pass rush, donahoe has had some crappy drafts, we had crappy coaching (I'll not include mularkey just yet) the o-line, o please no comment, henry couldn't run through a bounty paper towel (cause it's the quicker picker upper) and mcgahee dosen't hussle. So you can explain x's and o's, and make tons of exceptions and excuses for all the great palyers that ain't won jack shhhh (of course only because of bledsoe, oopss sorry excusess me) but bledsoe he holds on to the ball to long, no fire in da belly, not a leader, on and on and on, the fact is this team stinks with him and the team will stink without him. Once he's gone it will be another whipping boy until like the red sox, the bills win a championship. Until then I'm in his corner and I hope he does well. Oh yeah and here is to the team gettin some chemistry!! Go bills Thanks

90337[/snapback]

You go girl!

Do you still have those "Mondale for President" signs on your front lawn too?

This whole thing is a friggen witch hunt.

I used to think that we had the best fans.  Now, I have serious doubts.

I love how unforgiving some of you guys are and so quick to blame one guy regardless of whose fault it is.

90362[/snapback]

Dude,Don`t be so ignorant.Im a huge fan and I want to WIN BAD!.... Did you SEE the Baltimore game? Our quarterback made three bad mistakes costing us 21 pts.We should of beat Batimore by two touchdowns! Take them three bonehead plays away and we win.... Help put the feathers in the Tar buddy, its only a matter of time anyway.

You go girl!

Do you still have those "Mondale for President" signs on your front lawn too?

90656[/snapback]

Funny, and no. But I suspect you still have a bob dole for president t-shirt.

You guys must be out of your minds.

Last year and this year, Drew has been the single biggest joke in the NFL. He has become so easy for opponenets to defend that it has become a media joke. Tom Jackson of ESPN said before the Pats game, Belicheck with two weeks to prepare for Bledsoe with various blitz packages? I'll take New England to win (laughingly)

This team is 2-13 in it's last 15 on the road. They average about 10 pts. per game in that span. Their highest point total this year is 20 pts. The guy is sooooo immobile that he makes a bad O-line look even worse.

Remember RJ? He used to have the most sacked/per pass ratio in the league. Then Flutie, behind the same line in the SAME year (sometimes the same game!) had one of the least sacked ratios. I believe that the same kind of thing, to a lesser extent, will happen when JP comes in to play in about 4 weeks.