Watching Belicheck manage a game

We will never beat the Patriots as long as Belicheck is the Pats coach and ours is DJ...not even in the same league...I know people on this board hate him and the Pats, but they just get it done.....

I hate them because they're the best team ever. Even with Cassell in there, they won 11 games. Belichick is a genius. Dick jauron should be running a floor-buffing machine next year.

I hate them because they're the best team ever. Even with Cassell in there, they won 11 games. Belichick is a genius. Dick jauron should be running a floor-buffing machine next year.

I don't think Belichick is a genius. I just think he is the smartest of a class of a not-so-smart pool of coaches who have gotten their jobs through cronyism such as Jauron getting his current (and hopefully short-term) employment through his friendship with Levy.

Good teams win with thier back-up... Remember Reich and how everybody thought: "Oh my!" in 1985 with the prosepct he may be the future? When do you think the tranfsformation happened? Yep, you got it... Watching GOOD PLAYERS!

I don't think Belichick is a genius. I just think he is the smartest of a class of a not-so-smart pool of coaches who have gotten their jobs through cronyism such as Jauron getting his current (and hopefully short-term) employment through his friendship with Levy.

Same here... I also think he cheats wildly as do other teams... BFLO hasn't figured out how to cheat effectively with the tech out there.

That is why they need to eliminate all tech and "eyes in the sky"... Bring the game back into the hands of the players and stop splitting hairs with the game... It is not better. It is all about prep and what you can do with the tech... Which to me is not fun... Even if my team would win all the time... It gets boring. I like to see what the players can do on the seat of their pants, not being lead by schemes and headsets like sheep.

Plus he knows how to cheat, having a player starting a scrum at end of the half genious

Yup, and in the least surprising news of the day, the poorly coached Bills player was dumb enough to get suckered into it and cost his team 3 points.

Yup, and in the least surprising news of the day, the poorly coached Bills player was dumb enough to get suckered into it and cost his team 3 points.

How about Belichick lining up to go for it on 4th and 5 from his 25 which befuddled our team and cost yet another time out!!!

That play was a microcosom of this season for the Bills. The pull s**t out of your ass circus like management of games in crucial situations, dumb mistakes by the players, poor coaching. There is a neon sign over Jaurons head saying "Fire Me!". Will Ralph finally have gumption to pull the trigger, money be dammed? I'm not holding my breath. :wallbash: