Blue Chips

major

Putting butts in seats, selling concessions, and people purchasing your team's merchandise is the key to any successful business venture in sports. Any businessman or woman will tell you that it's hard to keep a customer base coming back to your store when the product you offer them is less than satisfactory.

Come Monday morning, we will learn of Jauron's firing on the way to work or over breakfast and then we will all have a renewed sense of hope in the future of our Bills. Regardless of who the new coach will be, this will cause us to show up again next season in full force (aka - spending more $ on this product). For example, whoever we choose with the 1st pick in the NFL draft will result in that particular jersey being purchased countless times between the draft and the start of the regular season.

It's all about making money (always has been) and that's what I feel Ralph will base his decision on come Monday morning.

If he does what I think he will do, I'll think of Nick Nolte's line from the movie BLUE CHIPS: "There goes HAPPY, headed for the cash machine".

Putting butts in seats, selling concessions, and people purchasing your team's merchandise is the key to any successful business venture in sports. Any businessman or woman will tell you that it's hard to keep a customer base coming back to your store when the product you offer them is less than satisfactory.

Come Monday morning, we will learn of Jauron's firing on the way to work or over breakfast and then we will all have a renewed sense of hope in the future of our Bills. Regardless of who the new coach will be, this will cause us to show up again next season in full force (aka - spending more $ on this product). For example, whoever we choose with the 1st pick in the NFL draft will result in that particular jersey being purchased countless times between the draft and the start of the regular season.

It's all about making money (always has been) and that's what I feel Ralph will base his decision on come Monday morning.

If he does what I think he will do, I'll think of Nick Nolte's line from the movie BLUE CHIPS: "There goes HAPPY, headed for the cash machine".

To RW, it is about making money. One could deduce that after the Toronto series was announced, resulting in 78M of revenue over 5 seasons. RW responded that this arrangement and cash flow would not result in more spent on players.

I think the Bills are looking for any way to retain DJ, avoid paying his buyout, and then simply putting the PR machine into overdrive to sell the team for 09. IMO, they'll figure out something to explain why DJ will remain and he'll be the coach next season. The fact they're even contemplating DJ's return is sad. Most NFL franchises wouldn't hesitate to let go of such a poor coach.

Its pretty simple, the PR machine has been in motion since Wilson publicly announced we don't have the talent! We will retain Jauron keep his guy and save money on a potential contract buyout. Brandon will recognize the need to add a top shelf free agents to keep the fans in the seats and enter the 2009 with renewed optimism.

To RW, it is about making money. One could deduce that after the Toronto series was announced, resulting in 78M of revenue over 5 seasons. RW responded that this arrangement and cash flow would not result in more spent on players.

I think the Bills are looking for any way to retain DJ, avoid paying his buyout, and then simply putting the PR machine into overdrive to sell the team for 09. IMO, they'll figure out something to explain why DJ will remain and he'll be the coach next season. The fact they're even contemplating DJ's return is sad. Most NFL franchises wouldn't hesitate to let go of such a poor coach.

in typical misguided fashion, Brandon will upgrade his attacks on Peters to divert attention from retaining Dick.

of course the savvy Bills fans will buy into this nonsense just like last year and band together to drive Peters out of town.

After this wonderful accomplishment, Brandon will stoke the fans up to again believe there is more hope in 2009 (even though the team will have less talent and will still be coached by a clueless zombie.