Most underrated player on the team.....

jonramz

Brad Butler... distinct difference in the play of the OL with him and without him. Ross Tucker (former Bills OL) on si.com says that RG is the most difficult interior line position, and judging from the OL's performance without him, I tend to agree.

Who do you think is the most underrated player?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brad Butler... distinct difference in the play of the OL with him and without him. Ross Tucker (former Bills OL) on si.com says that RG is the most difficult interior line position, and judging from the OL's performance without him, I tend to agree.

Who do you think is the most underrated player?

I think it's up for grabs between him and Kyle Williams.

In no specific order but.....

Reed, Johnson & Jackson are my guys. Butler is just on the verge but I still think we can use an upgrade over him.

Why I picked Reed, Johnson & Jackson.......

Reed is the WR we all look to when we just gotta have it, its not Evans, Although I want Evans to get the ball....I just find myself saying get the ball to Reed when its 3rd & 8....and most of the time he comes through. He has grown on me as of late, I used to want him outta Buffalo for good, now I think he's one of the leaders on offense.

Steve Johnson, This kid just keeps impressing me every time he's on the field. Shows awareness, toughness and his route running is superb! I bet you guys anything he is one of the starters on offense next year. I keep saying we need another WR opposite Evans, well.....maybe we have him and dont know it yet!

Jackson, man what can I say, Lynch goes out and we dont miss a beat. He just tells the team to get on his back and he will carry them, like he did against Denver. I will get heat for this, but I feel he's just as good as Lynch if not better in some ways, hes better outta the backfield on passes, the only thing Lynch has over him is power, and honestly Jackson shows power too at times.......

So my guys are Reed, Johnson & Jackson

Guest dog14787

Trent Edwards

Why you might ask, because in my opinion we are watching the first steps of a future HOF QB, yet many still wonder if he is even worthy of being a starting QB in the NFL.

I don't get it, why is it so obvious to some yet to others TE is just your average or below average run of the mill QB.

Trent Edwards

Why you might ask, because in my opinion we are watching the first steps of a future HOF QB, yet many still wonder if he is even worthy of being a starting QB in the NFL.

I don't get it, why is it so obvious to some yet to others TE is just your average or below average run of the mill QB's.

Dude, you need to take an honest look at what Trent's capable of doing.

You can't build a winning season throwing to your checkdown all day.

I really don't understand him. He'll throw an 8 yard pass into triple coverage, but won't throw a deep ball into SINGLE coverage. He needs to get over this, and get over it FAST. Otherwise, any crystal ball forecasting TE's career will just be a Kelly Holcombe 'highlight' reel.

Guest dog14787
Dude, you need to take an honest look at what Trent's capable of doing.

You can't build a winning season throwing to your checkdown all day.

I really don't understand him. He'll throw an 8 yard pass into triple coverage, but won't throw a deep ball into SINGLE coverage. He needs to get over this, and get over it FAST. Otherwise, any crystal ball forecasting TE's career will just be a Kelly Holcombe 'highlight' reel.

See, there you go, The Big Cat and I, normally see eye to eye. :blush:

I'm glad someone mentioned him...I honestly thought the running game returned to form when he came back from injury. Butler gets my vote.

marauderswr80 hits the nail on the head with his three (Reed, Johnson, Jackson), but I'd hesitate to say that Reed & Jackson are underrated. It's clear to everyone that both of those guys are a crucial part of the offense.