Ok, Oline and Drew - its go time.

Now that it looks like there is no chance JP will see any action this year (or for the better part of it), I must be a fan and support Bledsoe as much as possible. I dont take back everything I said about his declining play, but I will say that with this defense, and this new commiment (or so it seems from listening to Drew and Mike Mularky talk) to running the ball, I do hope Drew wont NEED to hold onto the ball so long. We will run, run, run, and after that, run some more. Then, we use the pass game. Defense wins championships, but we do have a good WR corps, two potentially great backs, and Bledsoe's leadership. I am very concerned now should Bledseo get hurt, as I feel we wouldnt have lost much (actually anything) by having JP step in, and now Travis Brown is the man (especially on a team that will more than likely still give up its fair share of sacks) if something happens. I will try my best from now on to support drew, and maybe even find some positives when i see them (or hear them, like in last weeks game). So, as bad as it now sucks to not have that backup that most teams would have starting this year, we need to just hope there isnt a time where Bledsoe needs to be backed up. Come on McNally, finalize this line, get their asses ready, and lets do it. "Gotta support the team"

Go Bills

I think that's a great attitude. And if it makes you feel any better, if something happened to give us reason to take Drew out and put Losman in, I can assure you with all of my heart that Losman would not take this team equal to or further than the distance Drew would take us.

If you watch him play, you can see. He's not ready.

If we lose Drew, we're done. It's just that simple. It's not a great thing...but it's just the truth. Losman wouldn't fix this year, even if he was healthy.

Steve,

You seriously need to grow a pair. You bag on Bledsoe and want JP. I can just see it now in your sleep. OH JP OH JP. The minute he goes down you jump on the Bledsoe bandwagon. You hardly ever stand up to anyone on this board and you go with the general concensious. I hate fans like you.

If you were a true Bills fan you would support whoever was named the coach and whatever people were chosen to be on the team.

Please go root for the Dolphins.

It does suck that JP got hurt. I feel bad for the kid. I enjoyed watching him play and am glad he will be our next starting QB. I just wished he would have learned sooner to take it easy and not try do to the extra cutback. Vick got hurt the same way.

I think that's a great attitude. And if it makes you feel any better, if something happened to give us reason to take Drew out and put Losman in, I can assure you with all of my heart that Losman would not take this team equal to or further than the distance Drew would take us.

If you watch him play, you can see. He's not ready.

If we lose Drew, we're done. It's just that simple. It's not a great thing...but it's just the truth. Losman wouldn't fix this year, even if he was healthy.

6650[/snapback]

Bledsoe with this offensive line = RJ=run for your life=billsfanone

You put way to much faith in Bledsoe. I think last years play says it all.

Hey, don't get me wrong, I hope he can turn it around. My heart says he will but my head says Bledsoe's best days are behind him. This offensive line is not the cure for Bledsoe getting better. Jim McNally is no David Blaine.

You put way to much faith in Bledsoe.

I don't put too much faith in Bledsoe. I put too much faith in the sport of football.

Every year, when you least expect it, something great happens to a team and it ends up playing beyond itself. Much as I hate to say it, the Patriots last year were a perfect example. Got ass-beaten in their first game, had a bunch of injuries, but sustained.

I keep believing our time will come...and it will come when we least expect it.

I always believe that.

That's why I don't freak out until it's absolutely necessary.

Steve,

You seriously need to grow a pair.  You bag on Bledsoe and want JP.  I can just see it now in your sleep.  OH JP OH JP.  The minute he goes down you jump on the Bledsoe bandwagon.  You hardly ever stand up to anyone on this board and you go with the general concensious.  I hate fans like you.

If you were a true Bills fan you would support whoever was named the coach and whatever people were chosen to be on the team. 

Please go root for the Dolphins.

It does suck that JP got hurt.  I feel bad for the kid.  I enjoyed watching him play and am glad he will be our next starting QB.  I just wished he would have learned sooner to take it easy and not try do to the extra cutback.  Vick got hurt the same way.

6655[/snapback]

read my post again... no where does it say i am happy with drew, i just said i will now have to support him. I never stad up to anyone on this board? what the hell are you talking about. Go back to your wife - she's the only one you make sense to.