Has anyone done the scenaros of

If the Bills lose, then they're no better than #9 or worst than #11. The only two teams they could "climb over" would be San Francisco and Green Bay. The 49ers and Packers still have a chance at 7-9 for the season. If G.B. win tonight, they host Detriot next Sunday, so I'd say 7-9 would be as close to assurred as can be. San Fran. plays the Washington Redskins next weekend.

If the Bills lose, then they're no better than #9 or worst than #11. The only two teams they could "climb over" would be San Francisco and Green Bay. The 49ers and Packers still have a chance at 7-9 for the season. If G.B. win tonight, they host Detriot next Sunday, so I'd say 7-9 would be as close to assurred as can be. San Fran. plays the Washington Redskins next weekend.

with Dick in charge, we should be able to get the smallest available CB with that pick- who the Bills will play 10 yards off in a soft zone, thus wasting the man cover skills which caused him to be a 1st rounder in the first place.

Say if we dont win this last game for instance?

Looks like the Bills will draft anywhere from 9th if they lose, all the way up to 16th, if they somehow win. Of course with either pick, they could draft their franchise center for the next 10 years....or they could draft a defensive end that may or may not be good enough to even start next season.

Looks like the Bills will draft anywhere from 9th if they lose, all the way up to 16th, if they somehow win. Of course with either pick, they could draft their franchise center for the next 10 years....or they could draft a defensive end that may or may not be good enough to even start next season.

If we are drafting mid first round I would love Mack.

We would need to after a free agent DE.....we need a pass rush badly.

I really am just hoping that the bills open up the pocket book and pay whatever it takes to get Julius Peppers here. For the right amount of money he would come. Then you could draft Mack. Then go linebacker in the 2nd.

What does everyone think of Everette Brown

I just saw a u tube on that guy......what an animal

I really like Brown. I want a defensive differance maker with our first pick. I'm pretty high on curry, and selvie interests me as well. I dont buy that selvie is too small- he will be a great pass rusher at the next level. Just probably not an every down 4-3 end.