(OT) On a lighter note, I delivered

Rayzer32

Lame story, but so is my life. I work for UPS and yesterday I deliverd four, very wide, very low profile tires to a "franchise garage" in Fairport. I was told they were for Drew Bledsoe's Porsche and thought the kid was BS-ing me. Went back there today and sure as stevestojan, a gray, 2003 Porsche 911 with Washington plates was there. This car was sweet.

Apparently Drew didn't need new tires, he just wanted the look of the low-pro tires. What the hell, at $500 a pop, why not replace all four right. What's $2000 to him. I just can't figure out why he didn't take the car to a Porsche dealer instead of a "franchise garage". Dealer's probably won't replace factory tires with "style tires".

Besides seeing the occassional naked woman now and then, that was the most excitement I had on my route.

nekkid women???? duude!!!

Lame story, but so is my life.  I work for UPS and yesterday I deliverd four, very wide, very low profile tires to a "franchise garage" in Fairport.  I was told they were for Drew Bledsoe's Porsche and thought the kid was BS-ing me.  Went back there today and sure as stevestojan, a gray, 2003 Porsche 911 with Washington plates was there.  This car was sweet. 

Apparently Drew didn't need new tires, he just wanted the look of the low-pro tires.  What the hell, at $500 a pop, why not replace all four right.  What's $2000 to him.  I just can't figure out why he didn't take the car to a Porsche dealer instead of a "franchise garage".  Dealer's probably won't replace factory tires with "style tires".

Besides seeing the occassional naked woman now and then, that was the most excitement I had on my route.

6537[/snapback]

Let's hear your best nekkid broad story.

6543[/snapback]

I'll have to go through the mental files and remember a good one. Not so many this year with all the damn cool weather.

I like the ones that include big breasteses.

Lame story, but so is my life.  I work for UPS and yesterday I deliverd four, very wide, very low profile tires to a "franchise garage" in Fairport.  I was told they were for Drew Bledsoe's Porsche and thought the kid was BS-ing me.  Went back there today and sure as stevestojan, a gray, 2003 Porsche 911 with Washington plates was there.  This car was sweet. 

Apparently Drew didn't need new tires, he just wanted the look of the low-pro tires.  What the hell, at $500 a pop, why not replace all four right.  What's $2000 to him.  I just can't figure out why he didn't take the car to a Porsche dealer instead of a "franchise garage".  Dealer's probably won't replace factory tires with "style tires".

6537[/snapback]

I'd consider polishing my rap for the naked women, but yeah...it's Buffalo. I sold Kirby vacuum cleaners for about three weeks back in the early 70's, They had an optional massage attachment off a power takeoff. Cool. Best thing Kirby ever came up with in 1970. Demonstrating it door to door was an adventure.