Is there anyone who has--

The Big Cat

Or even just have a general Bills bloopers movie. All the missed kicks, botched snaps, missed tackles, blown challenges, interceptions, fumbles, even a complete run-down on all the missed draft picks and bad free agent pickups. Damn, that'd be hilarious!

:rolleyes:

That would never fit on a single DVD. Hell, that would make the special edition directors cut of the entire LoTR trilogy feel like a quick 30 second commercial

Geezus...just leave the guy alone already. He has been a constant professional despite how bad he was treated, and major contributor in your community, and plays his ass off when he has been on the field. Just becuase he didnt play to the expectations doesnt mean you need to pile on the guy.

He gave his best...just let it be and move on. Dont be the Bully who has to pick on someone to feel better

I agree he has been good for the city. However, I'm curious what happened to his summer clean up this year? i guess he can only do that if he starts. Funny because I remember Craig Nall getting cut earlier in the week and still helping with the clean up. So while JP has done some things, let's not act like the guy was a saint for doing one event and buying a house in Buffalo.

That would never fit on a single DVD. Hell, that would make the special edition directors cut of the entire LoTR trilogy feel like a quick 30 second commercial

Perhaps, some extra features like Losman's grooming tips and him ordering pizza, taking 3 minutes to decide what he wants, and the pizza guy hanging up on him.

but he does have a cannon.

Well, shoot! Sign him up long term! Let's keep him around if he's such a pro!

It wasn't supposed to be a JP bash- I'm actually serious about putting it all together. Let me reiterate- I'm unemployed. Spending several hours weeding through game footage to find the true "JP" moments to compile and present for your pleasure is something I'm more than happy to do.

If doing so makes me a "bully" then so be it. But for 99% of Bills fans, they'd at least get a little chuckle from reliving all that pain. Is that really so bad?

Sheesh. Lighten up, tough guy.

Didnt say anything about keeping him around, I said quit piling it on the guy. Im sorry to hear you are unemployed, I imagine thats not by choice and is tough. Think about it...you are calling for this guy to be unemployed and want to pile on him about it. For someone who is unemployed that seems a little harsh considering how much this guy has done for Buffalo, how hard he worked, how little he complained, how professional he remained.

If it makes you feel better about your situation to pile on someone elses about theirs, then so be it...guess thats just who you are.

Losman has made a full DVD, HS TAPE whatever you roll with of bone head highlights.......

3 plays I remember of Losman, Bomb to Evans twice in Houston, Bomb to Evans against AZ......Thats it

Funny you remembered those three plays, and forgot his touchdown pass to Peerless that same game, or the pass to Parrish that won them the Jacksonville game. These were his glory moments. Hmm am I forget any others?

Just found it mentioned earlier in this thread the touchdown against the Jets last year.

Maybe the touchdown pass to Evans against the Packers 2 years ago? Not sure it was the game-winner though.

I think he drove them down the field for a winning drive in Miami last year, too.

Funny you remembered those three plays, and forgot his touchdown pass to Peerless that same game, or the pass to Parrish that won them the Jacksonville game. These were his glory moments. Hmm am I forget any others?

Just found it mentioned earlier in this thread the touchdown against the Jets last year.

Maybe the touchdown pass to Evans against the Packers 2 years ago? Not sure it was the game-winner though.

I think he drove them down the field for a winning drive in Miami last year, too.

Those were the only touchdowns of the game. Hard to get super excited about a QB "winning" a game by scoring 10 points or less.