Oil companies next in line for a bailout

VABills

With oil prices plummeting and they being forced to find new alternative sources and fuels by the messiah, how long before they become economically insolvent and have to seek a bailout. I say two years with the messiah and Al the green machine wizard and all his "eco-friendly" companies before the big oil companies are in trouble.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With oil prices plummeting and they being forced to find new alternative sources and fuels by the messiah, how long before they become economically insolvent and have to seek a bailout. I say two years with the messiah and Al the green machine wizard and all his "eco-friendly" companies before the big oil copanies are in trouble.

Great . Gas 22 cents a gallon I remember that .

With oil prices plummeting and they being forced to find new alternative sources and fuels by the messiah, how long before they become economically insolvent and have to seek a bailout. I say two years with the messiah and Al the green machine wizard and all his "eco-friendly" companies before the big oil copanies are in trouble.

:wallbash: Why not? My father likes to say. "Feed the cat another canary" dunno. Some old east coast Canadian saying probably.

With oil prices plummeting and they being forced to find new alternative sources and fuels by the messiah, how long before they become economically insolvent and have to seek a bailout. I say two years with the messiah and Al the green machine wizard and all his "eco-friendly" companies before the big oil companies are in trouble.

If oil companies become insolvent due to plentiful alternative fuels why would we even need oil companies?

Call Sarah Palin and ask for some of that oil royalty money back. :wallbash:

If oil companies become insolvent due to plentiful alternative fuels why would we even need oil companies?

And if american car companies become insolvent because we can get better and cheaper cars elsewhere, why do we even need american car companies.

Do you think the "oil" companies arent going to look into alternative energy to sell? Or will that be another "government controlled" entity, like they do in Mexico?

Do you think the "oil" companies arent going to look into alternative energy to sell? Or will that be another "government controlled" entity, like they do in Mexico?

I am sure only Big Al and his green machine companies will get the contracts for those goverment programs.

Same ol' song and dance. BLAME THE UNIONS!!! It's old get over it.

Way to miss the point as usual. No one is 'blaming unions'; just pointing out the hypocrisy of people who think bailouts should only be applied to protect union giveaways.

3 million related jobs and some degree of domestic manufacturing capability.

And how many jobs are their drilling for oil/gas? Processing, shipping, refining, building pieplines, enegineers, chemists who find other things to do with oil by products. I bet it's at least at 3 million people.

And how many jobs are their drilling for oil/gas? Processing, shipping, refining, building pieplines, enegineers, chemists who find other things to do with oil by products. I bet it's at least at 3 million people.

Which would be replaced by American jobs in the alternative fuel industry.

Way to miss the point as usual. No one is 'blaming unions'; just pointing out the hypocrisy of people who think bailouts should only be applied to protect union giveaways.

How about applied to protect the workers? Is that better?