A combination of things....duh?

Numark

The problem with this place and the average bills fan, is they want to blame one thing. Everyone acts like one thing is the problem. And with that said, everything is extremes. Either we have no talent and terrible players, or we have great all around palyers. Either coaching is the worst in the league, or just perfectly fine. Either Tent is the worst QB ever, or going to be a star.

Is talent a problem. Yea, a little bit. We still have a lot of great talent on this team and wonderful potential. Do wee have enough talent to get in the playoffs, possibly. Can we get there on talent alone though? No. We are a solid offseason away from having that much talent. A TE and C on offense will do wonders. An OLB and DE on defense will also do wonders. The real issue here is depth. We have no depth at a lot of positions. If we lose a starting DE as we did, things get bad.

Is coaching a problem. Of course it is. Our coaching has indeed cost us a few games this year. They have made some terrible calls and decisions at crucial times in games. Should we fire them and clean house, I am not sure. I thought Jauron did a great job with this team last year, and not so much this year.

Are the rookies to blame? No. Stop calling players like Hardy and Ellis a bust. They are rookies, give me a break you bunch of 11 year olds. Get it together, calling a rookie a bust is silly. Come back in 2-3 years. Rookies are not expected to make an impact or even get a lot of playing time sometimes. It depends on the player and position. WRs take a long time develop to be honest. They just do. Give hardy a break as well as Ellis.

Is it the front office? Our front offices have made both good and bad decisions over the past 6 years. They have found some wonderful talent, and they have made terrible moves.

You fans are just too much sometimes. When things are going ood, you love everything. When things are going bad, you blame everyone and want this team scrapped. Give trent edwards more time. And grow up. We are nto that bad, we were very close this year, our young QB got shooken up in the middle of the season and never really recovered from whatever happened. We didn't have a solution to bad QB play. We turned the ball over al ot the second half of this season. We have made terrible coaching calls. We were truly a few plays away from having 3-4 more wins. I know you can say all teams can say that, but they really can't as much as us. We have had certain plays that should have been different. Not game changing plays in the 3rd quarter, but terrible calls under 2 minutes.

If we have a good offseason, expect us to make the playoffs

The problem with this place and the average bills fan, is they want to blame one thing. Everyone acts like one thing is the problem. And with that said, everything is extremes. Either we have no talent and terrible players, or we have great all around palyers. Either coaching is the worst in the league, or just perfectly fine. Either Tent is the worst QB ever, or going to be a star.

Is talent a problem. Yea, a little bit. We still have a lot of great talent on this team and wonderful potential. Do wee have enough talent to get in the playoffs, possibly. Can we get there on talent alone though? No. We are a solid offseason away from having that much talent. A TE and C on offense will do wonders. An OLB and DE on defense will also do wonders. The real issue here is depth. We have no depth at a lot of positions. If we lose a starting DE as we did, things get bad.

Is coaching a problem. Of course it is. Our coaching has indeed cost us a few games this year. They have made some terrible calls and decisions at crucial times in games. Should we fire them and clean house, I am not sure. I thought Jauron did a great job with this team last year, and not so much this year.

Are the rookies to blame? No. Stop calling players like Hardy and Ellis a bust. They are rookies, give me a break you bunch of 11 year olds. Get it together, calling a rookie a bust is silly. Come back in 2-3 years. Rookies are not expected to make an impact or even get a lot of playing time sometimes. It depends on the player and position. WRs take a long time develop to be honest. They just do. Give hardy a break as well as Ellis.

Is it the front office? Our front offices have made both good and bad decisions over the past 6 years. They have found some wonderful talent, and they have made terrible moves.

You fans are just too much sometimes. When things are going ood, you love everything. When things are going bad, you blame everyone and want this team scrapped. Give trent edwards more time. And grow up. We are nto that bad, we were very close this year, our young QB got shooken up in the middle of the season and never really recovered from whatever happened. We didn't have a solution to bad QB play. We turned the ball over al ot the second half of this season. We have made terrible coaching calls. We were truly a few plays away from having 3-4 more wins. I know you can say all teams can say that, but they really can't as much as us. We have had certain plays that should have been different. Not game changing plays in the 3rd quarter, but terrible calls under 2 minutes.

:wallbash::worthy::worthy:

Good post! Although I agree with most of what you said, I have to disagree on the coaching analysis.. I don't honestly believe that our coaching staff (Dick in particular) will ever win against our own division opponents consistently. :worthy:

If I'm Ralph, I keep Bobby April and blow the rest of it up! :wallbash:

They suck. Let's keep them.

:wallbash:

Already setting up the excuse for next year.

How many more years is it going to take to convince you?

How many excuse can you come up with to cover up the incompetent head coaching?

What credentials does 'Kotite' Jauron posses that makes you believe he is capable of making the playoffs?

Why do you continue to accept a proven head coaching failure to lead your team?

I blame God for devising a crappy screwed up universe.

I think it was the whole taking Sunday off thing. Here, check this out:

GOD's LIST Things to do:

Sunday

Make Buffalo NY the center of the universe

Ensure that Buffalo as the center of the universe enjoys many NCAA, NFL, NBA, MLB & NHL championships

Remove Eve's voicebox