Is T-Bone a T-Bone?

Is T-Bone's "joy" lessened by being a T-Bone?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Is T-Bone's "joy" lessened by being a T-Bone?

• Yes
    • No
    • Well duh
    • I swear to God if I see another thread about T-Bone I'm going to kill someone (btw, the answer is yes)
    • It's not polite to poke fun at the handicapped

T-Bone switched from the Bills to the Patriots mid season last year, he then had the nerve to brag on here about his team winning the championship after he made the switch.  Gracious in winning? Look at yourself hypocrite.....

I will say though that T-Bones baseball team has always been the Bo Sox, that said I don't think he should be surprised that people won't give him props after the stevestojan he pulled last year.

89577[/snapback]

You know Mike, I took a lot of stevestojan all season long whenever I posted about the Boston Red Sox from all the Yankee fans on this board. So when my team finally wins the World Series, a feat that I was told all season long by Yankee fans would never happen, what did I do? I wrote a post where I said nothing about the Yankees, or their fans, a post where I was gracious in victory and thought of all those who never got a chance to experience that moment.

So Gavin, tries to be a funny guy and writes some ungracious crap and I as well as others called him on it. That is the difference between a classy fan and a class less fan.

And as for the Patriots, I crowed about them, because every f***ing week, I heard how the Titans, the Colts, and the Panthers were going to beat them and how they sucked and how they were only lucky and how Brady sucks...on and on and on. So yeah I gave it back to them, and guess what, those guys can dish it out but sure as hell cannot take it.

So to the classy fans on this board who understood the spirit of my post, I salute you, the rest :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

You know Mike, I took a lot of stevestojan all season long whenever I posted about the Boston Red Sox from all the Yankee fans on this board.  So when my team finally wins the World Series, a feat that I was told all season long by Yankee fans would never happen, what did I do?  I wrote a post where I said nothing about the Yankees, or their fans, a post where I was gracious in victory and thought of all those who never got a chance to experience that moment.

So Gavin, tries to be a funny guy and writes some ungracious crap and I as well as others called him on it.  That is the difference between a classy fan and a class less fan.

And as for the Patriots, I crowed about them, because every f***ing week, I heard how the Titans, the Colts, and the Panthers were going to beat them and how they sucked and how they were only lucky and how Brady sucks...on and on and on.  So yeah I gave it back to them, and guess what, those guys can dish it out but sure as hell cannot take it.

So to the classy fans on this board who understood the spirit of my post, I salute you, the rest  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

89632[/snapback]

well done, T-Bone...no pun intended.

You know Mike, I took a lot of stevestojan all season long whenever I posted about the Boston Red Sox from all the Yankee fans on this board.  So when my team finally wins the World Series, a feat that I was told all season long by Yankee fans would never happen, what did I do?  I wrote a post where I said nothing about the Yankees, or their fans, a post where I was gracious in victory and thought of all those who never got a chance to experience that moment.

So Gavin, tries to be a funny guy and writes some ungracious crap and I as well as others called him on it.  That is the difference between a classy fan and a class less fan.

And as for the Patriots, I crowed about them, because every f***ing week, I heard how the Titans, the Colts, and the Panthers were going to beat them and how they sucked and how they were only lucky and how Brady sucks...on and on and on.  So yeah I gave it back to them, and guess what, those guys can dish it out but sure as hell cannot take it.

So to the classy fans on this board who understood the spirit of my post, I salute you, the rest  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

89632[/snapback]

People may have spouted off about the Patriots last year but this is a Bills message board, don't you think people are going to say stuff like that? I'm sorry if I don't think it was a very classy move last year to rub in the Patriots success. Whether it was provoked or not you can't expect to be a fan of one team, switch teams, then taunt your previous teams fans about your new teams success.

Just like this year we were down on our luck, had a crap season and were obviously upset about it. Apparently their are some people who are still pissed off about last year and because of that they won't give you your props now.

Personally I really don't care anymore about last year, from reading your posts its obvious you have and always will be a Red Sox fan. I'm not going to piss on your parade, congrats to your Sox on a well deserved championship.