• TE
    • OC
    • OG
    • OT
    • QB
    • RB
    • WR

2 questions:

1. Why no choice for interior linebackers? Are we assuming happiness with the 4-3 and/or Poz as the MLB?

2. Why "OG" and "OC"? Is there another kind of center besides offensive?

1. Because nobody has mentioned ILB in 3 months of doing this.

2. Because I thought you might not have a second question.

who picked RB?...

A.Q. Shipley is the center from Penn State....

don't forget a lot of under-graduates will be coming out this year in fear of lower rookie pay in 2010....

I'd like to see Buffalo get a TE in the first 4 rounds this year, but I highly doubt they do it..besides I'm liking what I've seen from Fine so far...I think next season TE finally sees Fine as the TE he needs to throw to...

not sure why ppl are overlooking Bowens...Bills drafted a OLB last season that hasn't played yet...I'd like to see what he can bring before the Bills go OLB in this draft...a line of Mitchel - Poz - Bowens might be good...

DE - obvious need...Kelsay and Denney cant do crap...I think De should be this years and next years 1st round picks..one to replace Kelsay opposite Schobel and and then one to replace Schobel in 2010

C - huge need for Buffalo...Alex Mack most likely will go in round 1 but all centers could last to round 2...theres 2-3 centers that Buffalo can chose from in round 2 that will drastically help this O-line....Alex Mack, Max Unger and Jonathan Luigs..then maybe 3 in round 3... Antoine Caldwell, Josh McNeil* and A.Q. Shipley

who picked CB?.....most likely Bills lose Greer..that leaves McGee, McKelvin, Youboty and Corner...that 4 really good CB's..if Buffalo picks Cb this draft it most likely be in round 6 or 7 as depth

if Dick is still around, look for a CB with a premium pick-