How did the Bills wagon really crash anyway?

DIE HARD 1967

Now lets see..I am reading from the police report.

The Wagon got a late start waiting for Jason Peters to arrive in Buffalo. His team mates made several calls with no answer.

He eventually showed up in an angry mood and a few nameless players called him a big baby!

The Buffalo Bills Medical staff at Orchard Park High School cleared both Angelo Crowell and John McCargo for the road trip, declaring both players passed their physicals

They finally got started, but the players were extremely nervous as the wagon weaved from lane to lane while the driver attempted to steer clear of incoming traffic and large trees. The players were praying for a miracle.

The Truck pulling the wagon hit a pot hole, ejecting Trent Edwards, Aaron Schobel and Justin Youtody from the passenger side, then crashed into a large barn in Elma.

Dick Jauron was driving the truck, but he forgot the map and got lost. He then panicked as the truck slid sideways off the road.

The trip only takes a few minutes, but the Bills missed a few turns in the road......crashed and burned and the players became angry with the driver.

Most of the passengers blame each other for not paying closer attention to the driver. " Why did you guys let that idiot drive anyway," said Marshawn Lynch while smiling broadly with those gold teeth.

J.P. Losman said he can fix the wreck, but he has no tools and really doesn't care anyway. :nana:

40 minutes later Ralph Wilson arrived at the scene in his helicopter.

Ralph Wilson denies responsibility, and will fire and sue Dick Jauron and hire another fine young assistant to replace him.

Ralph just stood on the side of the Road yelling "Who do you think will pay for this twisted WRECK....not me" he said :w00t:

Dick Jauron's new contract extension was in the glove box, and nobody can find the freakin thing.

Ralph just laughed, and flew away in his private helicopter as Jason Peters screamed "SHOW ME THE MONNNNEEEYYY"

Ralph flipped him the bird as the copter flew out of site

A huge crowd of reporters arrived at the scene to question Dick Jauron but he refused to comment.

His only reply was " I have no idea what happened, it must have been slippage,er something" :D

END OF REPORT

-DIE HARD 1967

And for the right price you can buy a navigation system and you wont get lost you'll get to your destination headache free.....

And by the way, I was really proud of the way Youboty come on this year. It was tough seeing him go down on a promising season.

He was a major blow to the lineup when he went down.

The Wagon got a late start waiting for Jason Peters to arrive in Buffalo, his team mates made several calls with no answer.

He eventually showed up in an angry mood and the players called him a big baby!

They finally got started, but the players were real nervous.

The Truck pulling the wagon hit a pot hole, ejecting Trent Edwards, Aaron Schobel and Justin Youtody from the passenger side.

Dick Jauron was driving the truck, but he forgot the map and got lost.

The trip only takes a few minutes but the Bills missed a few turns in the road, and the players became angry.

Most of the passengers blame each other for not paying attention to the driver. " Why did you guys let that idiot drive anyway," said Marshawn Lynch.

J.P. Losman said he can fix the wreck, but he has no tools and really doesn't care anyway.

Ralph Wilson denies responsibility, and will sue Dcik Jauron and hire another fine young assistant to replace him.

Ralph just stood on the side of the Road yelling "Who do you think will pay for this twisted WRECK....not me" he said

Dick Jauron's new contract extension was in the glove box, and nobody can find the freakin thing.

Ralph just laughed, and flew away in his private helicopter.

A huge crowd of reporters arrived at the scene to question Dick Jauron but refused to comment.

His only reply was " I have no idea what happened, it must have been slippage,er something"

-DIE HARD 1967

:D

Guest dog14787
And for the right price you can buy a navigation system and you wont get lost you'll get to your destination headache free.....

And by the way, I was really proud of the way Youboty come on this year. It was tough seeing him go down on a promising season.

Thanks for reminding me, he was playing great. :D

When you think about some of the injuries that have occured over the season it makes you ponder about what could have been had we stayed fairly healthy.

Folks just don't realize how much injuries have hurt this team. :nana:

Thanks for reminding me, he was playing great. :D

When you think about some of the injuries that have occured over the season it makes you ponder about what could have been had we stayed fairly healthy.

Folks just don't realize how much injuries have hurt this team. :nana:

I think we all do.

We just want a scapegoat....give us anybody!

Guest dog14787
I think we all do.

We just want a scapegoat....give us anybody!

You can pretty much count on Turk Shonert being the scapegoat and the west coast offense brought in to accomadate Buffalo's open air stadium and the Bills running game.

The Wagon got a late start waiting for Jason Peters to arrive in Buffalo, his team mates made several calls with no answer.

He eventually showed up in an angry mood and the players called him a big baby!

They finally got started, but the players were real nervous as the wagon weaved from lane to lane while the driver attempted to steer the wagon clear of incoming traffic and large trees. The players were praying for a miracle.

The Truck pulling the wagon hit a pot hole, ejecting Trent Edwards, Aaron Schobel and Justin Youtody from the passenger side, then crashed into a large barn in Elma.

Dick Jauron was driving the truck, but he forgot the map and got lost. He then panicked as the truck slide sideways off the road.

The trip only takes a few minutes but the Bills missed a few turns in the road,crashed and burned and the players became angry with the driver.

Most of the passengers blame each other for not paying closer attention to the driver. " Why did you guys let that idiot drive anyway," said Marshawn Lynch.

J.P. Losman said he can fix the wreck, but he has no tools and really doesn't care anyway. :w00t:

40 minutes later Ralph Wilson arrived at the scene in his helicopter.

Ralph Wilson denies responsibility, and will fire and sue Dick Jauron and hire another fine young assistant to replace him.

Ralph just stood on the side of the Road yelling "Who do you think will pay for this twisted WRECK....not me" he said :lol:

Ralph just laughed, and flew away in his private helicopter as Jason Peters screamed "SHOW ME THE MONNNNEEEYYY"

A huge crowd of reporters arrived at the scene to question Dick Jauron but refused to comment.

His only reply was " I have no idea what happened, it must have been slippage,er something" :nana:

-DIE HARD 1967

:D:w00t:

The report also shows that contributing to the accident was the loss of all four wheels which had come off earlier....

Angelo Crowell says the leg is fine after the crash, but he will know more after the season starts

Ralph bought that truck in 1952 and he said it runs fine

You probably believe I made this story up...huh

You're very accurate about the details.

If you scroll down on the synopsis of the police report, you'll see that Losman had the wagon up on a jackstand and was attempting to put on a new spare when the tire iron slipped out of his hand causing the wheel to come off and be stolen by Jets defender Ellis who needed a new tire.

You're very accurate about the details.

If you scroll down on the synopsis of the police report, you'll see that Losman had the wagon up on a jackstand and was attempting to put on a new spare when the tire iron slipped out of his hand causing the wheel to come off and be stolen by Jets defender Ellis who needed a new tire.

Did Loman run him down

He has 4.8 speed you know!