Season ticket decrease!!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Season tickets are down by 1 unless jauron is fired.

Ive been on the bills band wagon for the first 24 years of my life, but I just hopped on the DICK jauron need to get fired wagon and Im the driver.....any new passengers?

you have season tickets by yourself? loser

Season tickets are down by 1 unless jauron is fired.

Ive been on the bills band wagon for the first 24 years of my life, but I just hopped on the DICK jauron need to get fired wagon and Im the driver.....any new passengers?

What Bills Bandwagon? I didn't realize the Bills were capable of having a bandwagon...I think 4 straight superbowl losses and no playoff appearance in 9 years counts as revoking your bandwagon charter.

Joe Rogan will pull a Chuck Norris and roundhouse kick Carlos Mencia.

All comedians rip off of some other comedian in history. Yes, Joe Rogan would kick Mencia's ass, but Rogan doesn't have his own TV show does he?

Yeah, because popular means good. I'm not saying Rogan is a particularly funny comedian, but Mencia is a joke-stealing piece of sh*t. I realize jokes have been ripped off before, but basically the entire comedian community has risen against Mencia. You don't see that too often. Musicians get sued for stealing guitar riffs, why shouldn't Mencia face some kind of justice for stealing jokes?

You used this as your first post? Wow...

Have fun.

this was my first post, and i was really nervous about making it just right for you. i mean what is a guy soposed to do. would you please give me a good example of a great first post. i really admire you a whole lot, and think you would have a splendid first post. you should become friends with tatorhill and jauron and you guys can talk about how you are not even cooler than herpies