The Pro Bowl

Thoner7

How quickly people forget the first half of the season when Lynch was constantly hitting the wrong holes and many were (mistakenly) calling for Jackson to get more carries. A few good games later and Lynch deserves a Pro Bowl bid?

I love Lynch but no way does he deserve to go to the Pro Bowl over any of the guys selected. He might be a better back but he hasn't had a better season than any of those guys.

How quickly people forget the first half of the season when Lynch was constantly hitting the wrong holes and many were (mistakenly) calling for Jackson to get more carries. A few good games later and Lynch deserves a Pro Bowl bid?

I love Lynch but no way does he deserve to go to the Pro Bowl over any of the guys selected. He might be a better back but he hasn't had a better season than any of those guys.

I think that says it well.

Lynch has been no better than any other, average, run of the mill running back in the league. He averages a mere 70 yards a game and has scored only 3 touchdowns over the past 11 games.

If he's a pro bowl back, then the standards have shrunk to all time lows.

The others who made it are difference makers on their teams.... Lynch has not made a difference.

I am not saying he deserved to go, but I would have rather seen Langston Walker go than Jason Peters. He played left tackle, Peters' position all of camp, all of preseason and game one of the regular season. For the first 2 or 3 games Peters did play, he had to sit out every other or every third series and Walker had to jump from right tackle to left tackle so Peters could catch his out of shape breath. I haven't missed a snap on tv this season and I can't recall off the top of my head where Walker was singled out for a penalty, beaten on a critical qb sack or in the wrong place. Peters name came up all season for these infractions. I am sure he did get called for a penalty, but I dont remember Walkers name being called.

Give me a break Frez.

I love how people cling to one dropped screen pass that would have gone for 2 yards on 3rd & 14.

You need to watch the games over again, even the Jets game where he dropped a sure first down right in his hands. I really like Lynch and think he can be great, but one thing they said about him coming out of college was his great hands. He hasn't shown that yet in the NFL, he drops at least one every game.