[closed]1ST QUARTER WALKOUT

toddgurley

OK-with the suggestions of others, this is the best plan i've heard. Some people want to boycott the last home game of the season vs the Pats- but I already HAVE tickets, so instead we should WALK OUT with 2 Minutes Remaining in the 1ST Quarter and head for the exits!!!! You do not actually have to leave if you dont want to, just appear to. But by the way we have been playing lately, you will probably want to.

It is also asked that the fans paticipating in the WALK OUT do 1 more thing. That is purchase a large Plain White T, and write in Black Marker "FIRE JAURON"!!!

You put the shirt on over your close and wear it for the WALK OUT. You leave or appear to leave the game with 2 minutes left in the 1st quarter-

ITS CHEAP AND ITS EASY! It wont hurt Ralph in the pockets this year, but how could they market a team coached by Mauron (Jauron) after that. And for the record, I have nothing against Jauron, he is a good guy. Just not a good football coach-

A walk out but you may return to your seats????????

So thats like just going to take a piss and get a beer and come back......

If you are walking out leave the game for good or atleast go into the concession area and start chants....

never ever go back to your seats!

OK-with the suggestions of others, this is the best plan i've heard. Some people want to boycott the last home game of the season vs the Pats- but I already HAVE tickets, so instead we should WALK OUT with 2 Minutes Remaining in the 1ST Quarter and head for the exits!!!! You do not actually have to leave, just appear to.

It is also asked that the fans paticipating in the WALK OUT do 1 more thing. That is purchase a large Plain White T, and write in Black Marker "FIRE JAURON"!!!

You put the shirt on over your close and wear it for the WALK OUT. You leave or appear to leave the game at the 2 minute mark in the 1st quarter- and you may return to your seat after if you wish.

ITS CHEAP AND ITS EAS! It wond hurt Ralph in the pockets this year, but how they market a team coached by Mauron (Jauron) after that. And for the record, I have nothing against Jauron, he is a good guy. Just not a good football coach-

Todd G, can you edit the topic of your thread so it inicates a walkout with 2 Minutes to go in the 1st. let's get everyone on the same page and I will get WGR involved...

A walk out but you may return to your seats????????

So thats like just going to take a piss and get a beer and come back......

If you are walking out leave the game for good or atleast go into the concession area and start chants....

never ever go back to your seats!

Grow up. This walkout idea is idiotic and ineffective. Most importantly, you should realize that most people won't do it. Sure, some will, but most won't. Almost as important is that it will have zero, I repeat, zero, positive affects. But, for arguments' sake, let's assume you and 19,999 other people actually do this...do you want to know what it will accomplish?

1.) Bills "fans" leave 30,000 New England fans left to cheer at a long-distance home game.

2.) Bills "fans" give every other owner about 1.2 million reasons why this town doesn't need a football team.

3.) Bills "fans" once again look like a bunch of whiny cry-babies that the rest of the football-watching world already wants to label them as.

The bottom line is this: if Ralph Wilson wants to fire Dick Jauron, he will. If he doesn't, he won't. What you, me, or anybody else (including those really influential guys on WGR) does will have absolutely nothing to do with his decision. This walkout crappola is a sorry attempt for desperate people to do something so that they feel like they have some measure of control over a decision that they cannot influence AT ALL. So go to the game, and stay in the stadium and boo, or sell your tickets, or don't go, or go and tailgate in the lot without going in, or go and have your "I'm important enough to influence the decision of a billionaire that doesn't owe me a single thing" walkout. Just know that, whatever you do, you will have absolutely zero influence on Ralph's decision.

None.

Grow up. This walkout idea is idiotic and ineffective. Most importantly, you should realize that most people won't do it. Sure, some will, but most won't. Almost as important is that it will have zero, I repeat, zero, positive affects. But, for arguments' sake, let's assume you and 19,999 other people actually do this...do you want to know what it will accomplish?

1.) Bills "fans" leave 30,000 New England fans left to cheer at a long-distance home game.

2.) Bills "fans" give every other owner about 1.2 million reasons why this town doesn't need a football team.

3.) Bills "fans" once again look like a bunch of whiny cry-babies that the rest of the football-watching world already wants to label them as.

The bottom line is this: if Ralph Wilson wants to fire Dick Jauron, he will. If he doesn't, he won't. What you, me, or anybody else does will have absolutely nothing to do with his decision. This walkout crappola is a sorry attempt for desperate people to do something so that they feel like they have some measure of control over a decision that they cannot influence AT ALL. So go to the game, and stay in the stadium and boo, or sell your tickets, or don't go, or go and tailgate in the lot without going in, or go and have your "I'm important enough to influence the decision of a billionaire that doesn't owe me a single thing" walkout. Just know that, whatever you do, you will have absolutely zero influence on Ralph's decision.

None.

I think you would be surprised.....If absolutely nothing else, it voices displeasure and that is fine with me

The bottom line is this: if Ralph Wilson wants to fire Dick Jauron, he will. If he doesn't, he won't. What you, me, or anybody else (including those really influential guys on WGR) does will have absolutely nothing to do with his decision. This walkout crappola is a sorry attempt for desperate people to do something so that they feel like they have some measure of control over a decision that they cannot influence AT ALL. So go to the game, and stay in the stadium and boo, or sell your tickets, or don't go, or go and tailgate in the lot without going in, or go and have your "I'm important enough to influence the decision of a billionaire that doesn't owe me a single thing" walkout. Just know that, whatever you do, you will have absolutely zero influence on Ralph's decision.

None.

Your right, you can sit there and do nothing. You dont think ralph is on the fence aobut Jauron? Of course he is, or he would have confirmed the contract extension instead of constantly avoiding the question. If he sees thousands of his season tickets holders get up and leave because of Jauron, he will think twice. That what i am saying-

OK-with the suggestions of others, this is the best plan i've heard. Some people want to boycott the last home game of the season vs the Pats- but I already HAVE tickets, so instead we should WALK OUT with 2 Minutes Remaining in the 1ST Quarter and head for the exits!!!! You do not actually have to leave if you dont want to, just appear to. But by the way we have been playing lately, you will probably want to.

You put the shirt on over your close and wear it for the WALK OUT. You leave or appear to leave the game with 2 minutes left in the 1st quarter-

ITS CHEAP AND ITS EASY! It wont hurt Ralph in the pockets this year, but how could they market a team coached by Mauron (Jauron) after that. And for the record, I have nothing against Jauron, he is a good guy. Just not a good football coach-

Why not give the tickets to kids. No one over the age of 12 allowed in. All with T- Shirts that say. Ralph your 90... We are under 12... We can wait for Playoffs... Can you??

Just picture the Ralph with 80,000 kids under 12 year olds..

"Your right, you can sit there and do nothing. You dont think ralph is on the fence aobut Jauron? Of course he is, or he would have confirmed the contract extension instead of constantly avoiding the question. If he sees thousands of his season tickets holders get up and leave because of Jauron, he will think twice. That what i am saying-"

Clearly, my point was missed on you. No, Ralph will NOT think twice about firing Jauron because of what YOU do. He'll make up his mind on his own, regardless of what you want. THINK about it. Most fans didn't want Jauron in the first place, Ralph hired him. When fans wanted Tom Donahoe gone, Ralph backed him up. Keep in mind, Ralph was going to keep Mike Mularkey before he resigned too. Ralph sent a home game to Toronto when most fans were adamant that they didn't want it done. What on earth makes you think that getting up and leaving a game early is going to accomplish anything? HE ALREADY KNOWS YOU DON'T APPROVE, AND HE DOESN'T CARE!!!!!!!!!!

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.