After the seasons over....

canbuffan34

Regardless of what anyone thinks about Ralph, he always methodically looks at every facet of his org. from GM, Coaches, Players and then fans and ticket sales. Ralph wants to win for Buffalo and its fans, IMO he'll do everything he thinks he needs to in order to put a winning product on the field. My guess is that he'll call up Levy again and ask his advice on who he would recommend as a GM that will be successful and blow this whole thing up at seasons end. If I'm wrong, and he goes forward with the status quo, then I'll resign myself to the fact that we do have some young talent on this team, and that we'll toil along like a Houston Texans team. :wallbash: Just curious, what do you guys think will happen during the off-season?

Regardless of what anyone thinks about Ralph, he always methodically looks at every facet of his org. from GM, Coaches, Players and then fans and ticket sales. Ralph wants to win for Buffalo and its fans, IMO he'll do everything he thinks he needs to in order to put a winning product on the field. My guess is that he'll call up Levy again and ask his advice on who he would recommend as a GM that will be successful and blow this whole thing up at seasons end. If I'm wrong, and he goes forward with the status quo, then I'll resign myself to the fact that we do have some young talent on this team, and that we'll toil along like a Houston Texans team. :wallbash: Just curious, what do you guys think will happen during the off-season?

I think you're on the right track - RW will reach out to Marv, & Marv will be our next coach.

Just for the sake of argument, if he methodically looked at every facet of this organization, why does John Guy still have a job? Same can be asked about Modrak.

Levy hired Dick. There's no need to call Levy up again.

I think you're on the right track - RW will reach out to Marv, & Marv will be our next coach.

as nice as that might sound, Marv isn't the man to coach this team. Not to discount what he did because he deserved to get in the HoF, but he was blessed before to have a team of solid self-motivated players here. His big task was to put all those egos together and point them towards one goal each year