OT The Boston Red Sox

T-Bone

The joy that I am feeling at having witnessed the sight of the Boston Red Sox winning the 2004 World Series is beyond belief.

I think of all those loyal Red Sox fans who lived and died never having seen the Red Sox win the World Series.

I think of all those great Red Sox players who never had the chance to play on a World Series team.

How blessed and fortunate for all of us to be alive this day and witness these past few weeks of Red Sox Baseball. We saw history be made this month.

While this team may not be the same come next year at opening day, this day all the Red Sox players on this team have joined the ranks of immortals.

Rejoice my fellow Red Sox fans for we are truly lucky to have been here for all this.

The joy that I am feeling at having witnessed the sight of the Boston Red Sox winning the 2004 World Series is beyond belief.

I think of all those loyal Red Sox fans who lived and died never having seen the Red Sox win the World Series.

I think of all those great Red Sox players who never had the chance to play on a World Series team.

How blessed and fortunate for all of us to be alive this day and witness these past few weeks of Red Sox Baseball.  We saw history be made this month.

While this team may not be the same come next year at opening day, this day all the Red Sox players on this team have joined the ranks of immortals.

Rejoice my fellow Red Sox fans for we are truly lucky to have been here for all this.

88967[/snapback]

This is from a Yankee fan...

Congrats T-Bone and to all Redsox fans. Live it up, enjoy it, party...but BE SAFE!

How blessed and fortunate for all of us to be alive this day and witness these past few weeks of Red Sox Baseball.  We saw history be made this month.

88967[/snapback]

T-bone...i echo your feelings...there is a joy in my heart..i cannot describe...its a sad feeling...my grandmother worshiped her Red Sox...i know she is smiling...i'm gonna enjoy this for a long long time

Congrats to all the Sox fans. Bandwagon fans like me are happy for them and glad to see the Yankees permanently knocked down a few pegs. :)

Nice move by Shilling to mention Buckner and some of the other former 'cursed' players.

Ok then...back to reality, the Mets still suck. <_<

I never thought I'd see the day the Sox actually won the World Series. Just think about how much this changes everything in sports. all the talk for all these years of a curse. i mean it's incredible.

hey congrats, i'm not a sox fan but hopefully this wipes out all curses around the world!

Yankees aren't permanently knocked down from anything. It's 26-1 since 1918. Red Sox celebration was pretty pedestrian and I actually thought it was quite lame. All the Red Sox players & front office all mentioned the Yankees. It was "Yankees this" and "Yankees that". Millar & Damon who have IQ's of 19 and 18 respectivley are morons. All Millar said was "Now Yankees fans can tear up those 1918 signs". All Damon could get out was "We are idiots and Cowboys". Derek Lowe said "Now at Yankee Stadium they can't chant 1918 anymore". They just won the World Series and they are still obsessed with the Yankees. Now the "fans" can burn down Boston and be done with it,

Yankees aren't permanently knocked down from anything. It's 26-1 since 1918. Red Sox celebration was pretty pedestrian and I actually thought it was quite lame. All the Red Sox players & front office all mentioned the Yankees. It was "Yankees this" and "Yankees that". Millar & Damon who have IQ's of 19 and 18 respectivley are morons. All Millar said was "Now Yankees fans can tear up those 1918 signs". All Damon could get out was "We are idiots and Cowboys". Derek Lowe said "Now at Yankee Stadium they can't chant 1918 anymore". They just won the World Series and they are still obsessed with the Yankees. Now the "fans" can burn down Boston and be done with it,

88997[/snapback]

Kasper say what you want jealous guy! you'll never take that from us!! World Champs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm drunk as a skunk right now off of beer and then champagne. As much as I loved seeing the Patriots win the Super Bowl, this is TEN TIMES BETTER!

I never thought I'd live to see this and only wish that my grandfather, the man who made me a Sox fan was alive to see this (Died 1/14/04). This one's for you Grandpa.

88997[/snapback]

26-1 since 1918? That number means nothing now. Try 1-0 since 2000.

How's your throat you choker?

I'm drunk as a skunk right now off of beer and then champagne.    As much as I loved seeing the Patriots win the Super Bowl, this is TEN TIMES BETTER!

I never thought I'd live to see this and only wish that my grandfather, the man who made me a Sox fan was alive to see this (Died 1/14/04).    This one's for you Grandpa.

89004[/snapback]

THurman...same for my grandmother....Hey Nana...we believe!!!!!!!!!

88997[/snapback]

bitter? just so you know...this makes you look like a fool

Want to talk about IQs choker kasper??

Maybe Sheffield should of shut his mouth and not woken up the sox!

How about A-Fraud maybe he shouldnt of woken up the Sox with his childish play!!! Now there are 2 smart fellows lol. Shef go take some more steroids with Giambi baby!!! All the Spankee fans can do is bring up years and years ago because thats all they have!! Talk about years from 2000 on you know the time we are living in now. The Red Sox just got done showing the Spankees how to win a series when up 3-0!!!

2004 WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!