Nothing to complain about...

Yeah, that's right. I have nothing to complain about. You know why? Because starting 2 weeks ago I decided I wasn't watching the Bills anymore this season. And look what has happened. I have had 3 blissful weeks of not giving a crap about this team. I had a productive day, and I didn't get my panties in a bunch over an organization that has its head up its own ass and would somehow invariably lose another game due to some kind of stupidity.

So yeah, I have nothing to complain about. Anyone else have a productive Sunday not watching the Bills?

You mean write this post? Nope. I came on here to see if the board was in meltdown mode. I haven't seen flames this big since the Chicago fire.

No, unless you wrote what Big Bad Boone posted then he meant zactly what he said. Consider a home-school reading comprehension course for next Sunday.

Yeah, that's right. I have nothing to complain about. You know why? Because starting 2 weeks ago I decided I wasn't watching the Bills anymore this season. And look what has happened. I have had 3 blissful weeks of not giving a crap about this team. I had a productive day, and I didn't get my panties in a bunch over an organization that has its head up its own ass and would somehow invariably lose another game due to some kind of stupidity.

So yeah, I have nothing to complain about. Anyone else have a productive Sunday not watching the Bills?

Me too - this was my 5th week of Bills sobriety...hell I am even wearing my Bills sweatshirt today and not even caring what people say...it's kind of nice.

No, unless you wrote what Big Bad Boone posted then he meant zactly what he said. Consider a home-school reading comprehension course for next Sunday.

Well, it wasn't written very clearly...now I get it.

And seeing as how I moved the hell away from upstate New York awhile ago, I think my cognitive abilities are just fine. I will, however, remember that you acted like a douchebag and return the favor at some as-of-yet undetermined point in the future.