2 Positives to take from today:

The Big Cat

1. We successfully executed a fake punt and those are always fun.
  2. We pissed off Patriots fans by setting them back a game!

My hatred for the Jets runs deeper than my hatred for the Pats unfortunately. =(

At least I can take solace in the fact that the Jets playoff run will be short-lived. And when Brett implodes in their face, they'll be back to square one.

It's kinda sad how, as a Bills fan, I'm relegated to taking pleasure in watching other teams suffer.

My hatred for the Jets runs deeper than my hatred for the Pats unfortunately. =(

At least I can take solace in the fact that the Jets playoff run will be short-lived. And when Brett implodes in their face, they'll be back to square one.

It's kinda sad how, as a Bills fan, I'm relegated to taking pleasure in watching other teams suffer.

Yeah it does suck, but letting the annual plight of the Bills inform your tendencies for optimism or pessimism will take years off your life.

I know your pain-I know the Bills are going to lose so all my NFL interest is in seeing Jets -Miami-Dallas get trashed.

Yup, and just when we thought it was a done deal they tore our hearts out.

Very well said.

I guess there is an advantage to getting old. We've been around this team long enough to know that we can get our hearts torn out every Sunday and wake up Monday morning and the darn thing is still beating. Go figure!

:thumbsup:

1. We successfully executed a fake punt and those are always fun.
  2. We pissed off Patriots fans by setting them back a game!

YEs there are two positves.

Lynch actually rushed for over a 100 yards for the game

Lynch has rushed for over a 1,000 yards for the season.

:wallbash: