Sarah Palin's Church...

No one was injured in the fire, which was set Friday night while a handful of people, including two children, were inside, according to James Steele, the Central Mat-Su fire chief.

He said the blaze was being investigated as an arson.

As a republican who followed the campaign closely...please switch sides.

I think he is pointing out that "investigated as an arson" doesn't = ""was an arson". It is quite possible that the investigation will reveal that it WASN'T arson.

And, are you suggesting that someone who doesn't march lock-step with the far right shouldn't be a Republican? I hope that happens, I really hope all moderates, and intelligent, independent thinking Republicans leave the party.

No, I really don't. Just kidding. I'd prefer all far-right wackos leave the Republican party.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes people hate her. She is a walking, talking insult to America's intelligence

So are you!! The people that hate her are the libertards like your self that do not have and intelligence and think they are above it all . It will be your turn soon and its already started with your 'boy'

I think he is pointing out that "investigated as an arson" doesn't = ""was an arson". It is quite possible that the investigation will reveal that it WASN'T arson.

And, are you suggesting that someone who doesn't march lock-step with the far right shouldn't be a Republican? I hope that happens, I really hope all moderates, and intelligent, independent thinking Republicans leave the party.

No, I really don't. Just kidding. I'd prefer all far-right wackos leave the Republican party.

Pigeonholing people is about all you're good at.

And what political statement was made by this arson?

The same that's trying to made about any politically motivated arson.

Pigeonholing people is about all you're good at.

To self: take the high road don't make the obvious joke take the high road.

And you are an intellectually lazy stupid person, just noting from your posts, not that there is anything wrong with that.

:devil:

I'm gonna call you killer. 'Cause you slay me!! :wallbash:

You are a racist

And ou are an intellectually lazy stupid person. :devil:

BTW, do you ever attempt to provide analysis, logic, reason, or do you just post comebacks (racist and otherwise)?

And ou are an intellectually lazy stupid person. :devil:

BTW, do you ever attempt to provide analysis, logic, reason, or do you just post comebacks (racist and otherwise)?

Oh don't like being called a racist? Can't defend it no way? Can't excuse yourself for having an opinion that some people might not like. Lick my boots. Racist!!!!!!!!

Oh don't like being called a racist? Can't defend it no way? Can't excuse yourself for having an opinion that some people might not like. Lick my boots. Racist!!!!!!!!

Nope can't defend it no way. You're a Nazi defend that. If you can't see what you posted as being racist then there is no help for you. Instead of asking him to defend something he's not why not defend your statements?