So when did Trent really injure the groin???

All this discussion about the groin injury but not sure I have seen any statement as to when it actually happened? To me the way he played in the KC game the only time it could have occurred was LATE in the game when he had no damn right still playing. We had blown out another sub par opponent. If this is when he hurt the groin than I blame the idiots that had him in when someone else should have been in for mop up duty.

Does anyone know when this groin injury occurred? Why did we not hear anything till 1/2 time of 49's game

All this discussion about the groin injury but not sure I have seen any statement as to when it actually happened? To me the way he played in the KC game the only time it could have occurred was LATE in the game when he had no damn right still playing. We had blown out another sub par opponent. If this is when he hurt the groin than I blame the idiots that had him in when someone else should have been in for mop up duty.

Does anyone know when this groin injury occurred? Why did we not hear anything till 1/2 time of 49's game

First grade.

was it in the KC game where he ran for a first down or possibly that TD late in the game? I don't remember the exact circumstance, but I do remember him getting up and hobbling a little bit.

thanx corp it wasnt clear on the screen and never really mentioned. So the issue is he was injured late in a gam ethat we had all under control.

I kind of think his "groin" injury happened in the imaginary 5th quarter of the Chiefs game.