Time For Mularkey To Nut Up

Mark VI

If he wants MaGahee to start, then tell Travis to his face and move on. What if the Bills are 1-8 or 2-7 come the Rams game and the fans are beside themselves. Is he really going to be concerned about Bledsoes' feelings if Losman is ready to go ? Get real.

Hey Mike, you can't play both sides of the fence. When the inmates run the asylum, you lose ! Where's our future ? It's with Willis and J.P.

NUT UP, COACH ! <_<

If he wants MaGahee to start, then tell Travis to his face and move on. What if the Bills are 1-8 or 2-7 come the Rams game and the fans are beside themselves. Is he really going to be concerned about Bledsoes' feelings if Losman is ready to go ? Get real.

Hey Mike, you can't play both sides of the fence. When the inmates run the asylum, you lose !  Where's our future ? It's with Willis and J.P.

NUT UP, COACH !  <_<

88634[/snapback]

Mark, sadly, I cite this as an example of TD hiring another rank amateur ala GW. He is doing this to save his job because Cowher outclassed him in Pittsburgh.

Do you disagree?

PS: This is not to say that MM cannot develop into a good coach someday.

Hey Mike, you can't play both sides of the fence. When the inmates run the asylum, you lose !  Where's our future ? It's with Willis and J.P.

NUT UP, COACH !  <_<

88634[/snapback]

Nut up? Sorry, but we're talking about a ball-less coach here. He spared Reeds feelings, Henry's feelings and his offensive gamplans would have been better used as toilet paper. I can't stand this guy and he has been devoid of critisisms on this board. Thanks for the real sh_tty season Mike. Next season I just hope you can be more like Beliceck and not bring personal feelings into your coaching decisions.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: