Looking forward to the offseason

Jerry Jabber

Since there's nothing to look forward to the rest of the season, I'm looking forward to seeing whatever changes Ralph or management makes. Whether it's new coaches or new players, I think that will be the next time most of us will be some what excited about this team again.

Since there's nothing to look forward to the rest of the season, I'm looking forward to seeing whatever changes Ralph or management makes. Whether it's new coaches or new players, I think that will be the next time most of us will be some what excited about this team again.

Been saying the same damn thing for 10 years and it never gets better. Let me know when there is a new owner and THEN I will get excited. You will have the same idiots drafting this year so I would not get too hyped....At the very least, how about a GM who actually has a football background!

Been saying the same damn thing for 10 years and it never gets better. Let me know when there is a new owner and THEN I will get excited. You will have the same idiots drafting this year so I would not get too hyped....At the very least, how about a GM who actually has a football background!

I agree.

Yeah, every year we get our hopes up and go out and buy our season tickets because we picked up this or that player in FA or we drafted some kid who is supposed to be the next Thurman, Kelly, or Smith or we made this or that change in the coaching staff and we think "it could really be our year, all those rebuilding years are leading up to this point, etc." but it never gets any better, I don't feel like we truly have anything to look forward to this offseason. It's going to be another 10 years in the wilderness if Mr. Wilson continues to have his way.

Yeah, every year we get our hopes up and go out and buy our season tickets because we picked up this or that player in FA or we drafted some kid who is supposed to be the next Thurman, Kelly, or Smith or we made this or that change in the coaching staff and we think "it could really be our year, all those rebuilding years are leading up to this point, etc." but it never gets any better, I don't feel like we truly have anything to look forward to this offseason. It's going to be another 10 years in the wilderness if Mr. Wilson continues to have his way.

I just hope Ralph sells the team to Jim Kelly or someone who will make this team competitive again (and keep them in Buffalo).

Yes, I'm looking forward to the off-season as well. Getting this one over will be a big plus. Have a trip planned for Sunday. Won't be able to watch the game. First game I have blown off (not watched or attended) (except for a few obligatory conflicts) in over 20 years.

Yes, I'm looking forward to the off-season as well. Getting this one over will be a big plus. Have a trip planned for Sunday. Won't be able to watch the game. First game I have blown off (not watched or attended) (except for a few obligatory conflicts) in over 20 years.

I'll be at Disneyworld this weekend, so I'll be DVR'ing the game.

Same old same old same old.................WHEN RALPH LEAVES THE ORGANIZATION TO SOMEONE ELSE YOU'LL SEE CHANGES UNTIL THEN.......

SAME OLD SAME OLD SAME OLD.......

I'm starting to agree. As long as Ralph is owner, we can expect to finish anywhere between 5-11 and 9-7 every year.