Buffalo Bills jokes.....any new ones surfacing?

Rayzer32

A mother and father are getting a divorce and they are before the judge arguing over custody of the child (we'll call him little Johnny).

The mom and dad go at it for a while until the judge finally interrupts saying "this is getting no where. why don't we see what the child thinks?" so he asks little Johnny "do you want to live with your mother?"

Little Johnny says "NO! I can't live with her, she beats me!"

The judge is stunned, he says "oh, well I guess you want to live with your father than?"

Little Johnny answers "NO! I don't want to live with him, he beats me worse than my mother!"

The judge is confused and he asks "Well little Johnny, who do you want to live with then if both your mother and father beat you?"

Little Johnny answers "The Buffalo Bills, 'cause they can't beat anybody!"

an oldy but goody

Let's see, 4-0 and 5-1 to 6-7.....I would say they have pretty much hit bottom. And when the owner sinks to playing a home game (which had more Phins fans at it) in another country, in December and in a dome no less, well that is pretty pathetic to me. And about 90% of the rest of Bills fans happen to agree with me. But I am sure your were one of the first people across the border Sunday to go watch.

And no I'm not 12 years, but thanks for asking. And by the way why are you asking, no one else seems to have a problem with this thread.......are you by chance a Catholic Priest?

Well if you think this is the bottom you've not been around as long as many of us have. Try 1967-1972 when their record was 13-55-2. That's 13 wins in 6 years. That's pretty shiitty. I don't have any problem with this thread, I have a problem with your saying this is the bottom for this team. I hear the Giants are looking for fans. And if I lived in WNY there's probably a good chance I would have been in Toronto.

Buffalo News: Body Found

Tuesday December 2, 2008

Buffalo, New York

Buffalo Police have recovered the body of an adult male

From the Niagara River at 8:45 AM.

The victim apparently fell in and drowned due to excessive

Alcohol consumption. He was wearing a Buffalo Bills

Jersey, black fishnet stockings with spiked heels and a red

Garter belt . He also had a cucumber inserted in his rectum.

The police thoughtfully removed the Bills jersey to spare

The family any unnecessary embarrassment.

Buffalo News: Body Found

Tuesday December 2, 2008

Buffalo, New York

Buffalo Police have recovered the body of an adult male

From the Niagara River at 8:45 AM.

The victim apparently fell in and drowned due to excessive

Alcohol consumption. He was wearing a Buffalo Bills

Jersey, black fishnet stockings with spiked heels and a red

Garter belt . He also had a cucumber inserted in his rectum.

The police thoughtfully removed the Bills jersey to spare

The family any unnecessary embarrassment.

Oh man you want to clean up the coffee I just spit on the floor?

I know these have been around, but I am thinking there must be some new ones out there with the all time low this team has hit. A few of my favorites still are...

What do Billy Graham and the Buffalo Bills have in common?

They can both make 70,000 fans stand up and yell "Jesus Christ".

What is the difference between a Buffalo Bill and a dollar bill?

You can get 4 quarters from a dollar bill.

What do the Buffalo Bills and possums have in common?

They both play dead when home and get killed on the road.

This isn't so much a joke as an actual statement I made to my wife this past weekend.

Preparing to decorate our Christmas tree I looked at all of the Bills decorations I had collected over the years. I turned to my wife and said, "I'm not sure I want to put any Bills ornaments on the tree this year. I'm afraid they'll cause it to collapse before the end of the season..."

<_<