Jauron and his staff must GO!

billscsg

I am so tired of the lack of emotion from this coaching staff. We need somebody to lead these troops. DICK just does not have it. I agree Ralph needs to dig in his pockets and get someone like Marty Schottenheimer or Bill Cowher before someone like the Browns grab them. A change needs to be made. A team that started 5-1 has fallen head first in the crapper. If the Bills organization expects the fans to come out next year with the ecomomy as bad as it is they need to show us they are serious about getting our team a coach who can get the most from his players.

I am so tired of the lack of emotion from this coaching staff. We need somebody to lead these troops. DICK just does not have it. I agree Ralph needs to dig in his pockets and get someone like Marty Schottenheimer or Bill Cowher before someone like the Browns grab them. A change needs to be made. A team that started 5-1 has fallen head first in the crapper. If the Bills organization expects the fans to come out next year with the ecomomy as bad as it is they need to show us they are serious about getting our team a coach who can get the most from his players.

I'd be happy with a coach that didn't think of football as rocket science. Everything is hard for him. Other NFL teams are hard to beat. They always have to go back to the drawing board and work harder at it. Even losing is hard. It's hard to win in the NFL. Well you know what Dick? It's hard to watch our favorite team try hard to win a football game. Heck, it's hard to watch them try to score a touchdown and fail in 11 straight quarters.

Not MARTY hes trully gretting to old to coach but I like Cower as the Coach/GM he knows how to build a team and give them character. IF Cower could come to Buffalo and Do for Buffalo what TD could not it would enshrine him forever as a football god next to BIll Parcells. Not Belicheat hes only had succes with one team.

Thanks for the unique topic. I was under the impression that everybody on these boards was in love with Jauron and company. <_<

What? Did we seriously need another thread telling us to fire Jauron and hire Schottenheimer or Cowher? These boards are a big broken record.

Dude...It's a message board devoted to a single sports team...

I know it's "getting old", but really, there are only so many topics to discuss about a team. I'd much rather have the same old nonsense than SKOOBY nonsense where a new thread gets started questioning the clothing choice of our personnel or some bullsh*t.

Dude...It's a message board devoted to a single sports team...

I know it's "getting old", but really, there are only so many topics to discuss about a team. I'd much rather have the same old nonsense than SKOOBY nonsense where a new thread gets started questioning the clothing choice of our personnel or some bullsh*t.

Now that I can agree to.