Nice video of the support Buffalo got yesterday in Toronto

Fans really threw cups at the players? This was not once mentioned during the week.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap;_ylt=Amc...gid=20081130002

What’s it say about the fading Bills (6-6), who have lost five of six and seem destined to extend their playoff drought to nine seasons?

Buffalo players heard about it from their once-loyal fans, who vented their frustrations as the team left the field.

Kicker Rian Lindell drew the most ire after having two field-goal attempts bounce off the uprights. Fans angrily called for him to retire as the placekicker walked slowly up the tunnel without looking up.

Lindell blamed himself, discussing an uncharacteristic performance after he had hit 53 straight attempts from 40 yards or closer.

“There’s plenty of room for it to go through. I just …” Lindell said, his voice trailing off. “Today, that’s ridiculous.”

Left tackle Jason Peters stopped at one point and began shouting something back at the fans. And several cups were thrown down, one nearly hitting receiver Roscoe Parrish.

The week before, in Orchard Park, the fans threw cups at the players. Which do you prefer? Which, if you were a player, would you prefer?

We scored 3 points at the Ralph. We scored 3 points in Toronto. Even factoring exchange rates, I'm not seeing the difference.

Peope are too sensitive today.....Paul Maguire once talked about FULL beer cans being thrown at them at the Rockpile...and what did he have to say about it? "Well it was great, we could just grab it and head into the locker room with it"......People are such pansies today!

Peope are too sensitive today.....Paul Maguire once talked about FULL beer cans being thrown at them at the Rockpile...and what did he have to say about it? "Well it was great, we could just grab it and head into the locker room with it"......People are such pansies today!

I know you're joking.

At the old Rockpile the bums would get pelted with beer bottles. This is nothing new, and the way they've been sh-tting on the fans, they should feel fortunate the cups weren't filled with urine.

I'm not so sure you are.