Where is the TALENT on this team?

LabattBlue

Disclaimer...This is not a post defending that idiot Jauron! <_<

Since the beginning of the season, I have read numerous times that the Bills are a talented team. Could someone identify who the talented players are, that are at a Pro Bowl level or even better...an All-Pro level? Where are the impact players on either side of the ball?

Whitner made another BIG tackle...in the END ZONE! That is my hope for building the defense around?

Lynch when playing a good defense went back to doing nothing running the ball and showed why Fred Jackson should be in there on passing downs.

Our two staples on special teams over the last few years(Lindell & Moorman) have been very average this year.

Where are the young prospects on the bench who within a year or two are going to bust out? DiGiorgio, Costanzo, Chambers, Ellis, Hardy, Shouman, Fine???

What happened to the "we are set at safety for the next 10 years" folks?

Fire Jauron, but keep promoting Modrak, Guy & Brandon and see where it gets you.

PS I'm surprised this morning that I even have the fire to type this as watching the Bills has become comical and I find myself not even getting upset after a loss.

I agree. These losses, which show you pretty convincingly that our guys are just getting flat-out beat, makes you question the talent.

We need guys who can win one-on-one matchups.

This team needs some A-holes. The team is a bunch of high character, over achieving, average players. They need two or three A-holes who get 15 sacks a year, or 90 receptions and 12TD's and will push the team. Where are the in your face leaders like Darryl Talley was. All those Cowboy teams that whipped the Bills in the Superbowl were filled with A-holes, that could play. I want those guys on the team. I don't care what the hell they do off the field.