Its Official.. we only get 7 Home games a year.

Anyone who read my last post knows I was on a self imposed Bye week, in protest to the humiliation of having my Bills play in Toronto today, and against Miami no less. Why not just take my first born and kick my dog while you're at it. Better yet piss in my milk in my fridge, and tea bag my Brita jug.

(Link to my Bye week thread) http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=78306

So I refused to watch the game, wear any of my Bills stuff, and paid no attention to the ticker, not to say that they ever give you an update anyway, but after reading the post game asswater, it seems that the crowd was heavily packed with dolphags fans, to the tune of about 50% of the crowd. All I have to say to that is thanks for the kick to the face Ralph Wilson!! Never mind the legions of loyal fans who depend on a home game against Miami as their one game that matters when 65% of Bills history has left us with little hope for the post season, or anything exciting to cheer for.

Thanks a lot you !@#$ head!! Not that it was hard enough to play a 16 game season against better coached teams, rosters full of stronger talent, and week-in and week-out face a superior pass rush.(How could this be possible for the better part of a decade???)

Thanks a lot for further handicapping a franchise that doesn't need more corporate dollars, it need better coaching you absolutely clueless faggot!!

So for the next 4, yes true Bills fans FOUR years this team will play at a severe handicap, as our home team heros get to play in front of a stadium filled with 50% of opposing team DOUCHE BAGS. So I raise my glass to the all knowing sh-- for Brains owner we have, and thank him for what will account for a full presidential terms worth of extra away games.

If anyone thinks this Toronto series could possibly have been good for our beloved region should have their heads examined. An easier sell would have been to BRING the CORPORATE SPONSORSHIP to OUR STADIUM. Ever think of that? That benefits the toronto based corporations in getting their logos, names and products to a national audience without compromising the product on the field, and would have saved a greedy Rogers 78 million Dollars, and not pissing off an ENTIRE BILLS NATION!!! Holy sh-- how easy could that have been???

Seriously Ralph, pay close attention here, GOD I hope you're reading this - Give back the money for the last 6 games, bring the games back to Orchard Park where they belong, or GO !@#$ a GOAT!!! YOU ARE SABBOTAGING YOUR OWN TEAM!!!!

No people, I am not bitter, I am disgusted, and the loss has nothing to do with it.

Anyone who read my last post knows I was on a self imposed Bye week, in protest to the humiliation of having my Bills play in Toronto today, and against Miami no less. Why not just take my first born and kick my dog while you're at it. Better yet piss in my milk in my fridge, and tea bag my Brita jug.

(Link to my Bye week thread) http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=78306

So I refused to watch the game, wear any of my Bills stuff, and paid no attention to the ticker, not to say that they ever give you an update anyway, but after reading the post game asswater, it seems that the crowd was heavily packed with dolphags fans, to the tune of about 50% of the crowd. All I have to say to that is thanks for the kick to the face Ralph Wilson!! Never mind the legions of loyal fans who depend on a home game against Miami as their one game that matters when 65% of Bills history has left us with little hope for the post season, or anything exciting to cheer for.

Thanks a lot you !@#$ head!! Not that it was hard enough to play a 16 game season against better coached teams, rosters full of stronger talent, and week-in and week-out face a superior pass rush.(How could this be possible for the better part of a decade???)

Thanks a lot for further handicapping a franchise that doesn't need more corporate dollars, it need better coaching you absolutely clueless faggot!!

So for the next 4, yes true Bills fans FOUR years this team will play at a severe handicap, as our home team heros get to play in front of a stadium filled with 50% of opposing team DOUCHE BAGS. So I raise my glass to the all knowing sh-- for Brains owner we have, and thank him for what will account for a full presidential terms worth of extra away games.

If anyone thinks this Toronto series could possibly have been good for our beloved region should have their heads examined. An easier sell would have been to BRING the CORPORATE SPONSORSHIP to OUR STADIUM. Ever think of that? That benefits the toronto based corporations in getting their logos, names and products to a national audience without compromising the product on the field, and would have saved a greedy Rogers 78 million Dollars, and not pissing off an ENTIRE BILLS NATION!!! Holy sh-- how easy could that have been???

Seriously Ralph, pay close attention here, GOD I hope you're reading this - Give back the money for the last 6 games, bring the games back to Orchard Park where they belong, or GO !@#$ a GOAT!!! YOU ARE SABBOTAGING YOUR OWN TEAM!!!!

No people, I am not bitter, I am disgusted, and the loss has nothing to do with it.

And with that line you just proved that you have no idea about football and the economy. Buffalo doesn't need any more corporate dollars? Really? Dallas is building a billion dollar stadium, and the Bills need tax dollar money to make small upgrades to RWS. Sure they don't need corporate money to help them stay afloat

And with that line you just proved that you have no idea about football and the economy. Buffalo doesn't need any more corporate dollars? Really? Dallas is building a billion dollar stadium, and the Bills need tax dollar money to make small upgrades to RWS. Sure they don't need corporate money to help them stay afloat

Wow, you read my post and determined that I don't know anything abou the economy and football, you're my hero. Do you even have a clue where Jerry Jones is getting his money from?

Wow, you read my post and determined that I don't know anything abou the economy and football, you're my hero. Do you even have a clue where Jerry Jones is getting his money from?

Yeah, and its not from "Perry's Ice Cream" and "Saleens Hot Dogs" buying all the teams high priced luxury boxes.

But yeah, keep on thinking that Buffalo is just fine financially that theres no need at all to try and make more corporate money to stay in Buffalo

Yeah, and its not from "Perry's Ice Cream" and "Saleens Hot Dogs" buying all the teams high priced luxury boxes.

But yeah, keep on thinking that Buffalo is just fine financially that theres no need at all to try and make more corporate money to stay in Buffalo

Read my post a little closer man, I said " An easier sell would have been to BRING the CORPORATE SPONSORSHIP to OUR STADIUM"

How did you not get that far... I thought it was a good read, you're really making no valid points. My beef was playing in front of CANADIANS. That doesn't bring WNY any corporate dollars. Seriosly. The Bills as a franchise earn more than enough money in this region to be viable right now, and yes more corporate sponsorship couldn't hurt, but it wont' build you a new staudium in WNY, because it CAN'T.

So yeah, Tell me who is funding Jerry's new stadium again?, and tell me how that '09 Saleen hot Dog drives... oh wait, he biulds Mustangs... never mind.

Read my post a little closer man, I said " An easier sell would have been to BRING the CORPORATE SPONSORSHIP to OUR STADIUM"

How did you not get that far... I thought it was a good read, you're really making no valid points. My beef was playing in front of CANADIANS. That doesn't bring WNY any corporate dollars. Seriosly. The Bills as a franchise earn more than enough money in this region to be viable right now, and yes more corporate sponsorship couldn't hurt, but it wont' build you a new staudium in WNY, because it CAN'T.

So yeah, Tell me who is funding Jerry's new stadium again?, and tell me how that '09 Saleen hot Dog drives... oh wait, he biulds Mustangs... never mind.

And how do you get the corporate dollars to come to your stadium? The point was to bring the team to them and hope they enjoy the product so much that they want to come back with you to your home. This is the same thing as taking the training camp to rochester or to somewhere other then Buffalo. Why is the NFL going over to England every year to play a game? Cause they want to build a fan base over there that will enjoy the product enough they will follow it in its home. Why didn't the NFL just bring Europe over to their stadium?

We just lost to the Niners and Browns at home. Why do you think we're forfeiting some great advantage?

Where anywhere in my post did you read "great advantage" ???

I said this deal was taking a home game away from loyal Bills fans, and yes playing home games is an advantage, but it does not guarantee a victory. Your point is valid though...

And how do you get the corporate dollars to come to your stadium? The point was to bring the team to them and hope they enjoy the product so much that they want to come back with you to your home. This is the same thing as taking the training camp to rochester or to somewhere other then Buffalo. Why is the NFL going over to England every year to play a game? Cause they want to build a fan base over there that will enjoy the product enough they will follow it in its home. Why didn't the NFL just bring Europe over to their stadium?

Both games were played for completely different reasons. The Toronto series was a private venture, the Europe one was a league venture. Bad analogy. Trust me, If you read the Toronto paper, the local opinion was the eventual move of the Bills franchise to Toronto.

It's actually Salen's. It's the official hot dog of the Buffalo Bills. Oh, and have you tried their new hot ham.

lol :lol:

Even watching that game on television was pathetic. Rarely if ever did the stadium "ever" sound like an "NFL" game. The field looks awful, the surface looks horrible. there were lots of empty seats, and they barely even sold it out in time for the game. I can only imagine how bad the tailgate scene was. It really sucks that we are stuck with this for a few more years, it would have been great to see Pennington try to throw those rainbows at the Ralph today. The players hated it too trust me. Stroud mentioned after the game that it wasn't the same. I'm sure that echoed throughout the locker room after the game.

The only thing i ask of Ralph is to put the money he gets from these games back into the franchise by getting better players on the field. Don't just leave it in your pocket , get us some better players. Your Buffalo fans (the real ones) are not going to like hearing the words "cash to cap" next offseason with the garbage second half performance we have seen. Do the right thing Ralph

Does it really matter? This team loses at home just as much as it loses on the road. This team sucks.

i couldnt agree with you more. as a season ticket holder for over 35 years i say to ralph. kill the deal let us have the team for as long as you live. then make your grand children's children billionaires and sell the team to the highest bidder so they can move out of buffalo.

then your legacy will be that of a man who totally screwed all the loyal fans who have supported you for over 40 years and made you a wealthy man and please dont let this loyal bills fan find out where your buried because the first thing i will do is PISS ON YOUR FREAKING GRAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I NEVER FELT SO SICK WATCHING A BILLS GAME IN MY LIFE. i was pacing around my house like mad man watching this game and seeing all the miami fans and listening to them cheering every time miami scored. i hope your happy MR Wilson.

do the right freaking thing and kill this freaking deal and leave us bills fans in peace for how ever long you have left on this earth. then from your grave let your greedy wishes be fulfilled and sell the team to the highest bidder and let them move.

what you are doing with this Toronto fiasco is the lowest most humiliating thing you have ever done to all the people in buffalo who supported your greedy ass all these years. I'd rather see the team leave after your death than ever experience what i expiranced yesterday.

We just lost to the Niners and Browns at home. Why do you think we're forfeiting some great advantage?

your and moronic idiot who obviously does not attend any games and definitely not a bills fan. if you were you would know there is nothing better than a sunday when the bills are playing @ home.

what a freaking jerk we lost 2 home games so your brilliant logic is there is no home field advantage talk about sounding like a complete idiot!!!!!

i couldnt agree with you more. as a season ticket holder for over 35 years i say to ralph. kill the deal let us have the team for as long as you live. then make your grand children's children billionaires and sell the team to the highest bidder so they can move out of buffalo.

then your legacy will be that of a man who totally screwed all the loyal fans who have supported you for over 40 years and made you a wealthy man and please don't let this loyal bills fan find out where your buried because the first thing i will do is PISS ON YOUR FREAKING GRAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I NEVER FELT SO SICK WATCHING A BILLS GAME IN MY LIFE. i was pacing around my house like mad man watching this game and seeing all the miami fans and listening to them cheering every time miami scored. i hope your happy MR Wilson.

do the right freaking thing and kill this freaking deal and leave us bills fans in peace for how ever long you have left on this earth. then from your grave let your greedy wishes be fulfilled and sell the team to the highest bidder and let them move.

what you are doing with this Toronto fiasco is the lowest most humiliating thing you have ever done to all the people in buffalo who supported your greedy ass all these years. I'd rather see the team leave after your death than ever experience what i experienced yesterday.

I knew there were people out there who were as sick as I was. I honestly felt worse yesterday than I did when our beloved heroes lost to the Giants. I've never felt more betrayed than I did yesterday either. I hate to say it, but it almost looks like the whole franchise is waiting for some big secret move. Has anyone seen any Mayflower trucks circling the stadium??