No matter how much you hate Pats Fan

taterhill

I find it interesting that the owner of the BoSox grew up rooting for the Cardinals.  They said that all he wanted to do was make enough money to by season tickets to the Cardinals.

88336[/snapback]

even more interesting......Weird fact in case you missed it: The Celtics won their first championship against St. Louis (1957); the Bruins broke a 41-year Stanley Cup drought against St. Louis (1970); and the Patriots won their first Super Bowl against St. Louis (2002). Hey, I'm just the messenger.

even more interesting......Weird fact in case you missed it: The Celtics won their first championship against St. Louis (1957); the Bruins broke a 41-year Stanley Cup drought against St. Louis (1970); and the Patriots won their first Super Bowl against St. Louis (2002). Hey, I'm just the messenger.

88344[/snapback]

Wow... St. Louis is Boston Beeatches!

Wow, stop showing your intelligence! Dork!

So Boston would be St. Louis' daddy? Anyways, I agree. F Boston. F them where the sun don't shine. Their "fans" are world class a-holes. Can't wait to see the riots in Boston tonight. Burn the whole MFer down.

88367[/snapback]

So Boston would be St. Louis' daddy? Anyways, I agree. F Boston. F them where the sun don't shine. Their "fans" are world class a-holes. Can't wait to see the riots in Boston tonight. Burn the whole MFer down.

88367[/snapback]

Remind me again, WHO'S fans were throwing debris onto the field when a call didnt go their way?

WHO'S fans had to have the game stopped and riot police onto the field because of the above disturbance?

Who are the world class a-holes again?