Biggest difference between Miami & Buffalo

Miami has an owner willing to do "ANYTHING" for his team to "WIN". Miami is PURE PROOF that things CAN CHANGE in a matter of 1 year. Its been 9 F-ing frustrating year since this team has done anything. Lame coaches brought in, half@ss talent brought in to follow them, and you get what you ask for poor results. All these decisions to bring in these people was all up to Ralph Wilson Jr.

Guys for as much respect I have for the guy, until he's no longer the owner of the Buffalo Bills today is what we ALL have to look forward to.....And if it is true that Dick Jauron was given a 3 year extension by Ralph Wilson then I have totally lost respect for Ralph Wilson.

Im a die hard Bills I love my Bills, but I really feel for the people who have spent money the past 15 plus years for season tickets, NOONE really deserves this mess of a football team.

call me whatever you want, tell me to jump ship and never come back whatever.....but it is what it is....sh!tty franchise that sucks the life & money outta some REAL hard working classy people!

I don't know. I'm not sold on Miami. If we had half the offense as some of the other teams in this league we would have killed them twice this season.

The only difference is that they don't have a sh*tty offensive coordinator, and a horrible quarterback at the helm.

NOT sold on Miami? They went from 1 win, to playoff contender in one year........im sold!

Good point, I could deal with that for a change. We just stay competitive but never make that leap. Sometimes I think the Bills need a 1 or 2 or 3 win season to completely implode and really start over. Of course I don't ever wish this on my team but this cycle of mediocrity never lets the Bills truly unravel and rebuild. It's always a band aid approach here instead of cleaning house. Now maybe that is not what is needed right now but at some point over the past 5 to 7 years I bet it would not have hurt or at least in my mind what the hell is the difference? AUGGHHHHH :sick:

Good point, I could deal with that for a change. We just stay competitive but never make that leap. Sometimes I think the Bills need a 1 or 2 or 3 win season to completely implode and really start over. Of course I don't ever wish this on my team but this cycle of mediocrity never lets the Bills truly unravel and rebuild. It's always a band aid approach here instead of cleaning house. Now maybe that is not what is needed right now but at some point over the past 5 to 7 years I bet it would not have hurt or at least in my mind what the hell is the difference? AUGGHHHHH :sick:

While it's true that the Bills have rarely finished with less than 6 wins recently, they have cleaned house to some degree about every three years. I don't think there is any reason to believe that the upcoming house cleaning will be any more successful than the previous ones. The problem is that the same person is still wielding the broom.

BINGO! That douche Parcells. He knows how to win and beat us. :sick:

Ya, that douche. I'd sell my left kidney to get Parcells involved with the Bills.

EVERY team he's touched has been competitive for YEARS after his departure.

See:

Giants

Patriots

Jets

Cowboys

Dolphins (just beginning)

But make no mistake: Parcells would never work for Ralph Wilson. Ralph is a joke.