The "Official" Bills Gameday thread!!

SKOOBY

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not defending Peters, gosh knows he's made enough mistakes, but he held the guy for about three seconds there...JP just didn't get rid of the ball.

Who is he going to throw to though? This whole team is sucking donkey d*cks.

I want to have an old school protest at one Bills drive set for this week. As many people that can make it should be there. I am talking Bills flag burning, trash can fires to throw jerseys and other unwanted Bills crap into. Heckling the players and staff to let them know we the people who pay to watch and wear this team are SICK AND TIRED OF THIS CRAP. Lets make national news people. I really am contacting WGR550 tomorrow to see if I can get them behind it or at least get some air time to get it out there. This time lets do it ourselves! Whos with me? :lol::lol:

I want to have an old school protest at one Bills drive set for this week. As many people that can make it should be there. I am talking Bills flag burning, trash can fires to throw jerseys and other unwanted Bills crap into. Heckling the players and staff to let them know we the people who pay to watch and wear this team are SICK AND TIRED OF THIS CRAP. Lets make national news people. I really am contacting WGR550 tomorrow to see if I can get them behind it or at least get some air time to get it out there. This time lets do it ourselves! Whos with me? :lol::lol:

I'm right behind you man.....

idiot

I would...but I live a little far!

Great game! F U Ralph Wilson, Dick Juron, O line, JP, Turk, Billy the Buffalo, Toronto, New England for winning again, am I forgetting anybody?! A 4-0 start = total dogsh-- at the end. What a pathetic bunch of fuknuts this team is. 10 years and counting for no playoffs. :lol: :lol: :sick::doh:

I hear that. Traditionally, the "official" gameday thread was started within 5 minutes of kickoff or less. Lately SKOOBY has been jumping the gun by a couple of hours to be the topic starter. :sick: Hey, gotta blame someone.

Consider this the "official" 'SKOOBY is banned from starting gameday threads' post.

Guest dog14787
Consider this the "official" 'SKOOBY is banned from starting gameday threads' post.

Yup, bad character that SKOOBY, he's just horrible, horrible.

Allot like that crazed dog14787 who was bragging about his hero JP something or other this week leading up to the game, SKOOBY and dog14787 are both pathetic and they should both be banned :sick:

Yup, bad character that SKOOBY, he's just horrible, horrible.

Allot like that crazed dog14787 who was bragging about his hero JP something or other this week leading up to the game, SKOOBY and dog14787 are both pathetic and they should both be banned :sick:

I love all of you as well and thank you for being bigger people and blaming me for starting the thread.