Freaking game not on again

generaLee83

Hey Dan, According to this site they are playing at 4:15, its the single game on CBS for Sunday.

http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2008-14-CBS.html

I guess things could change but right now they have Bills Miami.

I am going to strangle myself.

I checked the Time Warner Cable yesterday and Jets/49ers was listed although I was planning on getting the game over the air in HD.

Instead, I just paid $180.00 for the NFL ticket to watch the game tomorrow and just discovered that now it's listed on WBNG's website.

I nominate myself for tard of the year.

Anyone need any extra chromosomes because apparently I have plenty.

I checked the Time Warner Cable yesterday and Jets/49ers was listed although I was planning on getting the game over the air in HD.

Instead, I just paid $180.00 for the NFL ticket to watch the game tomorrow and just discovered that now it's listed on WBNG's website.

Okay I don't feel so terrible now.

On WBNG's website the game is listed.

On TVguide.com Jets/49ers is listed on WBNG

On zap2it the Jets/9ers is listed on WBNG

Our local paper here is also listing Jets/9ers on WBNG

It's a crapshoot

You paid $180 to watch this game? Hell, that's more than I paid for a ticket to it.

(Seriously. Sunday Ticket is still $180, with only four weeks left in the season? Holy crap. Now I know why I never signed up.)

Laugh of the day for sure, thanks for appreciating the value of self deprecating humor. Bravo sir, Bravo.

That is because Binghamton area 8lls fans are known to be like Jets fans and will change jerseys when Bills are not doing well.

Not me I live in Binghamton. I know several passionate fans of the Buffalo Bills in my area. Most are season ticket holders.

By the way the game is on in the Binghamton area. Thanks.

Being down here for Grad School at BU has had a nice bonus...I get to watch Bills games here. In Saratoga, they are rarely one. And I am one of those passionate Bills fans.

BU is a decent school. I do disagree how they handled that basketball player and what happen at Walmart. He shouldnt see the court. Anyways......Go Bills.

I feel your pain... Not on in the Albany area either ... UUUGGGGHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!

One wouldn't expect the Bills to be on in Albany if the Jets are playing. I heard the Patriots* games sometimes preempt Buffalo there, too.

Still, looks like the Buffalo Bills are definitely on here in Syracuse and down in Binghamton. THIS makes sense!

GO BILLS!!