Damn, what a bunch of sad sacks we are

Beerball

Do you not understand the reference or are you just lame?

I'm very possibly lame, but if you're referring to the movie, Superbad, then yes, I understand the reference. However I still think the nickname is gay as !@#$.

Note that not one of those quotes actually calls McKelvin a bust, though.

what, and saying that the bills "blew" the first round and calling mckelvin an "illiterate stuttering project" doesnt qualify as labeling the guy a bust? And those were thread titles not quotes.

And, oh, by the way here is a quote from Virgil1528:

"He got absolutely abused last week against the Chargers and hasn't done a thing on Kick Returns. As of right now, he is an absolute bust. "

what, and saying that the bills "blew" the first round and calling mckelvin an "illiterate stuttering project" doesnt qualify as labeling the guy a bust? And those were thread titles not quotes.

And, oh, by the way here is a quote from Virgil1528:

"He got absolutely abused last week against the Chargers and hasn't done a thing on Kick Returns. As of right now, he is an absolute bust. "

THERE it is.

I still think the Bills blew the 1st round, and it really has nothing to do with McKelvin personally. We just did not need a cornerback, and it doesn't really matter if he ends up being a good player. We could have just re-signed Greer for that spot instead of letting him walk at the end of the year. So unless McKelvin is faaaar and away better than Greer, in other words a perennial Pro Bowler, its a lousy pick. Its just recycling at one position, and doesn't allow the team to get any better.